[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] September 2024 Clark - 60th Cosa

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, September 01, 2024, 09:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

The September 2024 Clark is now here.

www.talossa.ca/files/clark.php?cosa=60&clark=2

Or here: www.talossa.ca/files/print_clark.php (this is the printer friendly version)

In PDF Form (which was made from the print_clark.php page):

www.talossa.ca/files/clarks/September2024Clark.pdf

or can vote online here: www.talossa.ca/files/clark_vote.php

Or in this thread, until the 21st of the month, at 19h30 TST.

Senators are allowed to create a single thread in the Senate chamber to post all of the Senate Votes that are not cast in this thread. Any votes not posted either using the form above, the current thread or the Senate thread might be ignored and void. Please do not vote by email or private messages.

When you vote, do not indicate any conditions which may make it sound like this vote isn't final: you can always change your vote later.

Please do not vote by email: We've had problems with email votes being caught in the spam filter.

All nominated Cosa Members and Senators have been emailed.

Secretár d'Estat/Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Flip Molinar

RZ3-Contra
RZ4-Contra
RZ5-Per
RZ6-Per
RZ7-Per
RZ8-Per
RZ9-Per
RZ10-Per
RZ11-Per
RZ12-Per
RZ13-Per
VOC: UC
O.Be.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

As to RZ3, The Citaxhién Terpelaziuns Act,  I vote contrâIt's utterly crazy to pile a legal obligation to answer terpelaziuns onto every civil servant at any level.
As to RZ4, The Nonpartisan Chancery Act,  I vote për.  The primary sponsor has had to turn their personal grudge into a point of principle to save face, but it's still a correct principle.
As to RZ5, The Allowing the Chief Legal Advisor to Seek Advice Amendment,  I vote contrâ We should not be encouraging a "third house of the Ziu" view of the Cort. Cases should arise from controversies.
As to RZ6, The Eternally Present (Din Memoriaziun da Ián Tamoran),  I votepër.  I don't like giving the Secretary of State yet another thing to do, but this is appropriate.
As to RZ7, The More Reasons to Skip The CRL Bill,  I vote për.  Eliminating the CRL would be an even better idea.
As to RZ8, The Pre-Election Financial Transparency Bill,  I vote për.  Common sense improvement.
As to RZ9, The Succession Confirmation Act,  I vote për.  I feel incredibly proud that we found a way forward without breaking the country.
As to RZ10, The TMT20 Hall of Fame Act,  I vote për.  Sure.
As to RZ11, The Clerk of the Corts Hat Restriction Act,  I vote për.  Yep.
As to RZ12, The Riverbank Beautification Act,  I vote për.  Okeydoke.
As to RZ13, The Budget and Financial Planning (60th Cosă) Act,  I vote për.  Eh.
As to the Vote of Confidence, I vote non.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

RZ3 - Con

RZ4 - Con

RZ5 - Con

RZ6 - Për

RZ7 - Për

RZ8 - Për

RZ9 - Për

RZ10 - Aus

RZ11 - Për

RZ12 - Për

RZ13 - Për

VoC - Üc
Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Ministreu dels Afaes Útphätseschti / Minister of Foreign Affairs

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs

xpb

Contrâ regarding RZ3 - The Citaxhién Terpelaziuns Act

Për regarding RZ4 - The Nonpartisan Chancery Act

Contrâ regarding RZ5 - The Allowing the Chief Legal Advisor to Seek Advice Amendment

Për regarding RZ6 - The Eternally Present (Din Memoriaziun da Ián Tamoran) Act

Për regarding RZ7 - The More Reasons to Skip The CRL Bill

Austanar regarding RZ8 - The Pre-Election Financial Transparency Bill, recused due to civil service rôle

Për regarding RZ9 - The Succession Confirmation Act

Për regarding RZ10 - The TMT20 Hall of Fame Act

Për regarding RZ11 - The Clerk of the Corts Hat Restriction Act

Për regarding RZ12 - The Riverbank Beautification Act

Austanar regarding RZ13 - The Budget and Financial Planning (60th Cosă) Act, recused due to civil service rôle

No regarding Vote of Confidence