News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

BHAID Administrator

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, Yesterday at 09:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

So I was editing TalossaWiki to re-add Luc da Schir as the Deputy SoS when I noticed I am no longer listed as the BHAID Administrator under the Foreign Affairs ministry. Honest question. Have I been removed as administrator of the BHAID? I had assumed it was more like a civil service position and that is why I submitted the Palestinian Children's Relief Act recently. @Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on Yesterday at 09:16:30 PMSo I was editing TalossaWiki to re-add Luc da Schir as the Deputy SoS when I noticed I am no longer listed as the BHAID Administrator under the Foreign Affairs ministry. Honest question. Have I been removed as administrator of the BHAID? I had assumed it was more like a civil service position and that is why I submitted the Palestinian Children's Relief Act recently. @Bentxamì Puntmasleu

The role of BHAID administrator has been listed as "vacant" since The Seneschál's List was first published in August 2020. This didn't change during the 58th or 59th Cosă governments. It is a political appointment under El Lexhatx D.2.6.6.1, not a Civil Service appointment.

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on Today at 05:36:02 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on Yesterday at 09:16:30 PMSo I was editing TalossaWiki to re-add Luc da Schir as the Deputy SoS when I noticed I am no longer listed as the BHAID Administrator under the Foreign Affairs ministry. Honest question. Have I been removed as administrator of the BHAID? I had assumed it was more like a civil service position and that is why I submitted the Palestinian Children's Relief Act recently. @Bentxamì Puntmasleu

The role of BHAID administrator has been listed as "vacant" since The Seneschál's List was first published in August 2020. This didn't change during the 58th or 59th Cosă governments. It is a political appointment under El Lexhatx D.2.6.6.1, not a Civil Service appointment.

I was appointed BHAID administrator during the 58th government. I recall it because there were complaints when Braneu did it as MinFor and the Seneschal's List was updated accordingly I believe. My appointment ended after the end of that government is what you appear to be saying. You are saying that the Administrator position becomes vacant if not reappointed between governments? I ask for the purpose of knowing the legislation I need to write

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on Today at 06:54:10 PMI was appointed BHAID administrator during the 58th government

Ah-ha, yes, I've found the appointment, but The Seneschal's List was never updated.

(1) (2)
(3)

QuoteMy appointment ended after the end of that government is what you appear to be saying. You are saying that the Administrator position becomes vacant if not reappointed between governments?

That's right, same as all political appointments. That's why we invented PermSecs.

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on Today at 09:00:50 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on Today at 06:54:10 PMI was appointed BHAID administrator during the 58th government

Ah-ha, yes, I've found the appointment, but The Seneschal's List was never updated.

(1) (2)
(3)

QuoteMy appointment ended after the end of that government is what you appear to be saying. You are saying that the Administrator position becomes vacant if not reappointed between governments?

That's right, same as all political appointments. That's why we invented PermSecs.

Thanks Miestra, this seems like a good opportunity to expand the Civil Service and stabilize leadership of an agency which will soon celebrate a full decade. I've submitted legislation to that effect in the Hopper and am hopeful for support.