The October 2024 Heir Presumptive Referendum [PUBLIC VOTING THREAD]

Started by Sir Lüc, September 28, 2024, 06:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

Azul. This serves as the Witt-based polling place for the October 2024 Heir Presumptive Referendum.

Voting will be open from 12:00 PM TST of October 1 to 7:30 PM TST of October 21, to coincide with the Third Clark, as directed by the Seneschal.

As per tradition, you can vote publicly on this thread, or privately on the referendum website using the voting key you will receive by email.

I will be administering the referendum as Deputy Secretary of State. All questions regarding the referendum should be directed to me, publicly or privately by Witt PM.

This thread will be unlocked once voting starts. In the meantime, you can learn more about the referendum here and use the other thread to post any questions you may have.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB MC
Finance Minister / Ministreu dals Finançuns
Deputy Secretary of State / Distain Secretar d'Estat
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

Sir Lüc

Voting is now open on the referendum question below:

Do you agree with the nomination of Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, as Heir Presumptive to the Throne of Talossa, pursuant to Organic Law Article II Section 7, following the Royal Decree of August 20th 2024/XLV and the Succession Confirmation Act (60RZ09)?

You may use this thread for posting your vote (Yes/No/Abstain), if you so choose. If you wish to vote privately, use the referendum website using the private key you should have received by email.

As per usual Chancery practice, I will "like" a public vote once I insert it in the voting system. These are not a statement of support for any particular choice.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB MC

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I have cast my perhaps last vote as a private citizen on Sir Luc's excellently designed referendum page. I decided to vote yes instead of abstaining simply for the sheer joy of voting for ones self and because all future votes, should I be confirmed, will as promised be to always vote present. I hope no one is scandalized by my choice in this matter! :-)
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Ian Plätschisch

xpb

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Ministreu dels Afaes Útphätseschti / Minister of Foreign Affairs

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator and Man Without A Party)

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I vote per.

Just FYI, I'm getting a bad gateway error when I try to go to the referendum website, either with or without my voting key appended to the URL. The link from the original post also doesn't work, so I know it's not a problem with just the email. Not sure if it's just my region though.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on October 05, 2024, 08:26:57 AMJust FYI, I'm getting a bad gateway error when I try to go to the referendum website, either with or without my voting key appended to the URL. The link from the original post also doesn't work, so I know it's not a problem with just the email. Not sure if it's just my region though.
Yeah it seems the website is down.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Sir Lüc

I'm very sorry folks, this had to happen the first referendum day I was going to be away from my laptop for an extended time. The platform is up again.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB MC

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

No worries - love the site. 100% uptime is not a reasonable ask.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein