Tenth Anniversary BHAID Logo

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, September 30, 2024, 05:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Following on this successful request, 2025 is the tenth anniversary of the founding of the Bureau for Humanitarian Aid and International Development (BHAID). Would it be possible to have an anniversary logo image created for the Bureau?

@Bentxamì Puntmasleu would this be OK with you? Despite the vacant administrator position I've always had an interest in the agency.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 12, 2022, 06:08:26 PMHow Arms are Granted. The King of Talossa will grant the right to bear a coat of arms to citizens only in response to a petition made to the King by the Royal Talossan College of Arms. Citizens may not obtain an audience with the King directly on matters of arms.

The full, ordinary procedure for obtaining arms, is:

A citizen requests arms by posting a specifically formatted request on this board. In true Monty Python imitation, this post must answer Three Questions.
  • What is your name?
  • What is your request?
  • What is your favourite colour?
The answer to the second question must be "If it so please the Squirrel King of Arms, I request the assistance of the College in designing and obtaining arms for myself and my lawful heirs."

After this post is made, the Squirrel King of Arms or other official will assign a member of the College to assist you.

-Dean
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I am seeking clarity with this question. Was the previous request I cited a mistake?

Yes.  The thread detailing how to request arms, pinned to the top of the forum, has instructions about how to request arms.  I have quoted above the section about how to request arms.  Further examples are on the first page of this forum, which include several citizen requests for personal arms, as well as an institutional request from the Ministry of Culture.

-Dean
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on September 30, 2024, 06:27:06 PMYes.  The thread detailing how to request arms, pinned to the top of the forum, has instructions about how to request arms.  I have quoted above the section about how to request arms.  Further examples are on the first page of this forum, which include several citizen requests for personal arms, as well as an institutional request from the Ministry of Culture.

-Dean

Well darn, so fulfilling the last request was a mistake. That is unfortunate. Carlus did such a good job with that last request you assigned him I was hoping for a repeat. Good to know the rules now. Thanks Baron.

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 30, 2024, 06:33:04 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on September 30, 2024, 06:27:06 PMYes.  The thread detailing how to request arms, pinned to the top of the forum, has instructions about how to request arms.  I have quoted above the section about how to request arms.  Further examples are on the first page of this forum, which include several citizen requests for personal arms, as well as an institutional request from the Ministry of Culture.

-Dean

Well darn, so fulfilling the last request was a mistake. That is unfortunate. Carlus did such a good job with that last request you assigned him I was hoping for a repeat. Good to know the rules now. Thanks Baron.
We were late in addressing your request last time, and so in the interests of mediating our own tardiness, I let the formality slide.  I'd encourage you to make your request again.  Please follow the example of any of the other most recent petitioners.

-Dean

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on September 30, 2024, 06:46:13 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 30, 2024, 06:33:04 PM

-Dean

We were late in addressing your request last time, and so in the interests of mediating our own tardiness, I let the formality slide.  I'd encourage you to make your request again.  Please follow the example of any of the other most recent petitioners.

-Dean

Thank you Baron