[Terpelaziun] Culture Minister (Oct 2)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, October 02, 2024, 05:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Túischac'h,

This enquiry is for the Culture Minister. @Miestră Schivă, UrN

Deputy Culture Minister Puntmasleu is noted as the official in charge of Home Affairs. I request that the Minister please update the Ziu on current activities related to the implementation of the previously announced Bureau of Home Affairs Strategic Plan.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I thank the member for his question. I will alert my Deputy for Home Affairs to this question. The Cabinet have been discussing some matters which are already underway and some in the planning stages, and either I or the Deputy Minister will go into more details on these here once we've touched base.

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on October 02, 2024, 03:09:42 PMI thank the member for his question. I will alert my Deputy for Home Affairs to this question. The Cabinet have been discussing some matters which are already underway and some in the planning stages, and either I or the Deputy Minister will go into more details on these here once we've touched base.

I thank the Seneschal for consulting with the Deputy for Home Affairs and look forward to the update.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 02, 2024, 05:26:15 PM
Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on October 02, 2024, 03:09:42 PMI thank the member for his question. I will alert my Deputy for Home Affairs to this question. The Cabinet have been discussing some matters which are already underway and some in the planning stages, and either I or the Deputy Minister will go into more details on these here once we've touched base.

I thank the Seneschal for consulting with the Deputy for Home Affairs and look forward to the update.

Tuischach:

For the purposes of clarity on response timeline. @þerxh Sant-Enogat is the original 7-day deadline still in place?

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Where IS the Tuischach? This is genuine curiosity.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

He's voted on the current Clark, so not far away

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on October 03, 2024, 05:22:22 PMHe's voted on the current Clark, so not far away

Good to know. I just don't see his name pop up in posts very often anymore so wanted to check.

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

I can give an update on the Bureau of Home Affairs Strategic Plan. The plan's first objective is the recruitment of at least two additional GTA residents as citizens of Talossa. To this end, fliers were printed (credit for the design goes to @Mic'haglh Autófil, SMC EiP ) and distributed. Most of the distribution thus far occurred earlier this summer, with some in the late summer. As the deadline for this objective approaches, I concede it does not appear any GTA residents have applied for citizenship specifically as the result of this campaign. In the next couple months, however, I will be intensifying recruitment efforts, both via the fliers and word of mouth. I plan to do another round sometime this coming week. I will be focusing on the UWM campus and my new home neighborhood of Riverwest. The latter is not part of Metropolitan Talossa (it lies just west of the river, as its name implies) but I do believe that there will be interested persons among its populace.

As for a possible TalossaFest L, I will have a preliminary report ready by the end of the year.
Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Ministreu dels Afaes Útphätseschti / Minister of Foreign Affairs

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bentxamì Puntmasleu on October 04, 2024, 01:47:03 AMI can give an update on the Bureau of Home Affairs Strategic Plan. The plan's first objective is the recruitment of at least two additional GTA residents as citizens of Talossa. To this end, fliers were printed (credit for the design goes to @Mic'haglh Autófil, SMC EiP ) and distributed. Most of the distribution thus far occurred earlier this summer, with some in the late summer. As the deadline for this objective approaches, I concede it does not appear any GTA residents have applied for citizenship specifically as the result of this campaign. In the next couple months, however, I will be intensifying recruitment efforts, both via the fliers and word of mouth. I plan to do another round sometime this coming week. I will be focusing on the UWM campus and my new home neighborhood of Riverwest. The latter is not part of Metropolitan Talossa (it lies just west of the river, as its name implies) but I do believe that there will be interested persons among its populace.

As for a possible TalossaFest L, I will have a preliminary report ready by the end of the year.

I thank the Minister for his reply.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 03, 2024, 05:04:51 PMWhere IS the Tuischach? This is genuine curiosity.

Glad to see the Túischac'h is back in another thread.