[Terpelaziun] Seneschal (Oct 3)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, October 03, 2024, 09:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Tuischach:

I'm going to try again based on the quote below. I direct this enquiry to the Seneschal. @Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on July 28, 2024, 01:18:26 AMIf I may jump in here.

There is in fact a member of the Cabinet who has put his hand up to lead a public process of discussion and "brainstorming" on possible Organic Law changes, provisionally in the form of a Wittenberg thread. That member of Cabinet is @Mic'haglh Autófil, SMC EiP . Address further questions his way.

Please update the Ziu on the government's work concerning Organic Law changes.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I thank the member for his question. In accordance with the desires of the opposition parties, who condemned the "behind closed door" nature of the last term's OrgLaw committee, the whole process of OrgLaw discussions is being conducted in the forum opened by the leader of the PdR. The Government is doing no "work" apart from watching and waiting to see what kind of consensus arises from this thread.

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on October 03, 2024, 03:56:34 PMI thank the member for his question. In accordance with the desires of the opposition parties, who condemned the "behind closed door" nature of the last term's OrgLaw committee, the whole process of OrgLaw discussions is being conducted in the forum opened by the leader of the PdR. The Government is doing no "work" apart from watching and waiting to see what kind of consensus arises from this thread.

I thank the Seneschal for her response.