News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[STUFF] Talossan IDs for the 60th Cosa.

Started by Bråneu Excelsio, Yesterday at 11:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bråneu Excelsio

Fellow Talossans,

• We're excited to announce that the Ministry of STUFF is moving forward with the next round of Talossan ID creation and distribution!
  • If you have passed the Civic Test and submitted your complete information, you're eligible to receive your official Talossan ID.
  • Remember that you can also apply for your Talossan ID at any time during October.

Since it's been a while since the Ministry of STUFF received this information, we're trying to update everything altogether, so please check the list and send your pending information to the STUFF e-mail provided below.

Email for Contact:
stuff@talossa.com

Let's make sure we get everything right before the big shipment!
(Also, shoutout to Mic'haglh for condensing my mess into a nice clean looking spreadsheet.)

The Ministry of STUFF

Distáin. Minister of Defence. Minister of STUFF. COFFEE founder.

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I see that I am on the list. I received mine quite some time ago so I don't really need another.

Thanks
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on Yesterday at 11:56:51 AMI see that I am on the list. I received mine quite some time ago so I don't really need another.

Thanks

Oh but the design of the IDs will surely change if certain referendum passes certain percentage of votes for a certain big change in the Kingdom, so you may want the new one, Sir Txec. (eyes emoji)

Yes, you are probably right. I hadn't thought of that :-)
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Barclamïu da Miéletz

I sort of applied during the 59th Cosă (I messaged the person that was back then in charge of the ID cars because I had issues with the application, I believe it was the SoS).
Well, I reapplied now.
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan number plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves
Founder of Talossa24, Deputy Minister of STUFF and member of COFFEE

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on Yesterday at 01:22:43 PMI sort of applied during the 59th Cosă (I messaged the person that was back then in charge of the ID cars because I had issues with the application, I believe it was the SoS).
Well, I reapplied now.

It would have been @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu not the SoS.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on Yesterday at 01:35:36 PM
Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on Yesterday at 01:22:43 PMI sort of applied during the 59th Cosă (I messaged the person that was back then in charge of the ID cars because I had issues with the application, I believe it was the SoS).
Well, I reapplied now.

It would have been @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu not the SoS.

Right...
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan number plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Well, I reapplied now.
Should I send proof of me having passed the civics test or is it still saved somewhere?
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on Yesterday at 02:13:39 PMShould I send proof of me having passed the civics test or is it still saved somewhere?

I've found your Civic test. You've approved it on January 25.
I have also found just now your ID application, I'll update it today :)

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on Yesterday at 02:20:01 PMI have also found just now your ID application, I'll update it today :)
Alright, graschciăs!
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====