Discussion Thread - 3rd Clark

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, October 17, 2024, 10:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Lüc on October 17, 2024, 08:22:18 AMThis therefore would only serve to sow the seeds of a constitutional crisis if a DySoS were to decide the SoS was unavailable and act in their stead without any kind of delegation, such as the one I received to run the current referendum.

Quote from: Sir Lüc on October 17, 2024, 08:22:18 AMOn RZ15, I vote Contră. As I noted several times, I support the donation but vehemently disagree with this umpteenth botching of proper practice.

My goodness, you are still cute even when wrong and troubled by febrile imagination. :)

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 17, 2024, 10:57:06 AMMy goodness, you are still cute even when wrong and troubled by febrile imagination. :)

This is really coming across as rude. Let's refrain from commenting in this thread on other MC's votes.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
El Sovind Pudatïu / The Heir Presumptive
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on October 17, 2024, 11:36:27 AM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 17, 2024, 10:57:06 AMMy goodness, you are still cute even when wrong and troubled by febrile imagination. :)

This is really coming across as rude. Let's refrain from commenting in this thread on other MC's votes.

I called him cute. That is far from rude. :)

You also said "troubled by febrile imagination." Nevertheless, this thread is not a debate thread but a voting thread so please refrain.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on October 17, 2024, 11:55:42 AMYou also said "troubled by febrile imagination." Nevertheless, this thread is not a debate thread but a voting thread so please refrain.

He did refer to an imaginary situation...which I described as febrile. I don't think it is rude but probably accurate based on my other recent exchanges with him. :) He is still cute though.

I will refrain from further debate on your characterization and on comments made by other members when voting.

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 17, 2024, 12:00:49 PM
Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on October 17, 2024, 11:55:42 AMYou also said "troubled by febrile imagination." Nevertheless, this thread is not a debate thread but a voting thread so please refrain.

He did refer to an imaginary situation...which I described as febrile. I don't think it is rude but probably accurate based on my other recent exchanges with him. :) He is still cute though.

I will refrain from further debate on your characterization and on comments made by other members when voting.

Thank you.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I'm going to ask the moderators to take some action on certain non-voting posts in this thread, as mandated under Wittiquette rule 8:

QuoteDon't be a troll or otherwise post in a way that is intended solely to annoy people or infuriate them.

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on October 17, 2024, 03:09:08 PMI'm going to ask the moderators to take some action on certain non-voting posts in this thread, as mandated under Wittiquette rule 8:

QuoteDon't be a troll or otherwise post in a way that is intended solely to annoy people or infuriate them.

Hear hear. Let's begin with the above-quoted post...

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Order !
(I always dreamt of yelling this).
The latest posts are indeed inadequate in this thread dedicated to voting, where Wittiquette is more than ever of utmost importance.
I'm sorry not to be able to use my moderator's rights on Tapatalk (I'm travelling without my laptop), can I ask our SoS or deputy to remove the latest exchange (including this post) from the thread and move them to another one ? Thanks
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Túischac'h dal 60:éă Cosă,
Duceu pareßel dal Aliançù Progreßïu

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on October 18, 2024, 02:38:03 PMOrder !
(I always dreamt of yelling this).
The latest posts are indeed inadequate in this thread dedicated to voting, where Wittiquette is more than ever of utmost importance.
I'm sorry not to be able to use my moderator's rights on Tapatalk (I'm travelling without my laptop), can I ask our SoS or deputy to remove the latest exchange (including this post) from the thread and move them to another one ? Thanks

I have moved the posts to a new thread as requested.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 17, 2024, 11:51:24 AM

I will say, for the record, I never said your post was rude, but that it came across that way so it really wasn't a characterization as much as an observation intended to keep Wittiquette in place.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on October 18, 2024, 04:14:48 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 17, 2024, 11:51:24 AM

I will say, for the record, I never said your post was rude, but that it came across that way so it really wasn't a characterization as much as an observation intended to keep Wittiquette in place.

Thank you for clarifying, Txec. If someone thought that being called cute was rude or was intended as such then I reiterate that I think they would be incorrect. I've also called Luc bae with a heart sign so it is not out of character for me. I suspect you are referring to "febrile imagination" which seemed sharp but not indecent or excessive and not out of the range of what has been said to me by various other people.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I am going to call on all moderators to take Wittiquette Rule 8 much more seriously from now on. The discourse is being poisoned by one or two people who are making everyone's Talossan lives boring, annoying, and sickening.

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"