Request for update: Statutory Law Codification

Started by Zilect Uómbat Firă, October 19, 2024, 07:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zilect Uómbat Firă

The Nimlet recently passed the Statutory Law Codification Act. Can the Constable provide an update on the availability of a codified copy of the statutes and resolutions that have been adopted in accordance Article IV, Section 6 of the Constitution of Florencia (2020)?

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Zilect Uómbat Firă on October 19, 2024, 07:14:57 PMThe Nimlet recently passed the Statutory Law Codification Act. Can the Constable provide an update on the availability of a codified copy of the statutes and resolutions that have been adopted in accordance Article IV, Section 6 of the Constitution of Florencia (2020)?

Thanks Zilect, I completely forgot about this and am not clear on who the Constable actually is for Florencia?

Zilect Uómbat Firă

That seems to imply the position is either vacant or generally unattended.
Per Article III §1 of the Constitution of Florencia (2020): "If the office of the Constable be ever vacant or generally unattended, the Governor shall petition without delay that the Sovereign appoint a new Constable and shall repeat this petition so often as may be necessary to effectuate the appointment."

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Zilect Uómbat Firă on October 20, 2024, 06:03:58 PMThat seems to imply the position is either vacant or generally unattended.
Per Article III §1 of the Constitution of Florencia (2020): "If the office of the Constable be ever vacant or generally unattended, the Governor shall petition without delay that the Sovereign appoint a new Constable and shall repeat this petition so often as may be necessary to effectuate the appointment."

Excellent point and it definitely seems unattended. Would you be OK if I waited until Txec is officially King to submit the petition? If memory serves me well, last time I had to submit this petition it went unaswered so I'd like to present it to the likely more active monarch.

Zilect Uómbat Firă

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 20, 2024, 06:29:36 PMExcellent point and it definitely seems unattended. Would you be OK if I waited until Txec is officially King to submit the petition? If memory serves me well, last time I had to submit this petition it went unaswered so I'd like to present it to the likely more active monarch.
makes perfect sense!