The Royal Society Rejuvenation Project

Started by Tierçéu Rôibeardescù, October 20, 2024, 10:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Greetings to all those of academic persuasion,

As the newly appointed President of the Royal Society, I hereby announce The Royal Society Rejuvenation Project!

All those who have reached out for membership within the last 5 years, I call to submit your papers and lectures, That of 2500, and for the moment using the Harvard referencing style, however, I am looking to develop a native referencing style. There is no direct topic required, I am a sociologist and cultural theorist, a bent towards topics of use to the nation, be it economic, social or educational.

All Fellows and Sinor fellows are encouraged to post their positions below as I am looking to develop an Education and Editorial Board.

As Some of you may know, my vision for the Society is to begin a Micronational Studies Academic, with the view to working collaboratively with fellow micronations as well as micronational entities who have an interest in the study of our societies and cultures. We also are in need of a web developer for a website for this endeavour.

I also wish to begin looking into the feasibility of a Talossan Educational institution that can provide training and academic support and supervision for Academic Thesis and qualifications.

It's an interesting world we live in, and I feel it's our job as La Società Rexhital per l'Avançamaintsch del Säp to study it and share it!

President of The Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

President of The Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge