[Chancery] Warning of Wittiquette Violation - Breneir Tzaracomprada

Started by Ian Plätschisch, October 20, 2024, 03:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE CHANCERY

Under Section J.2 of the el Lexhatx, it is the responsibility of the Secretary of State or their designated representative to act to "maintain a minimum level of acceptable behavior" on Wittenberg. This is generally understood to mean enforcing "Wittiquette" when necessary.

Rule 8 of Wittiquette states, "Don't be a troll or otherwise post in a way that is intended solely to annoy people or infuriate them."

Beginning on October 17, S:reu @Breneir Tzaracomprada has made a series of posts (https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=3586.0) which any reasonable person would be compelled to admit violate Rule 8.

S:reu Tzaracomprada is hereby formally warned to desist from this behavior.

Enforcement of Wittiquette is always a touchy subject and I fully expect endless protestations. S:reu Tzaracomprada is invited to take legal action against me if he feels I have acted inappropriately.

Ian Plätschisch,
Deputy Secretary of State for Administration of Wittenberg

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on October 20, 2024, 03:24:30 PMFROM THE OFFICE OF THE CHANCERY

Under Section J.2 of the el Lexhatx, it is the responsibility of the Secretary of State or their designated representative to act to "maintain a minimum level of acceptable behavior" on Wittenberg. This is generally understood to mean enforcing "Wittiquette" when necessary.

Rule 8 of Wittiquette states, "Don't be a troll or otherwise post in a way that is intended solely to annoy people or infuriate them."

Beginning on October 17, S:reu @Breneir Tzaracomprada has made a series of posts (https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=3586.0) which any reasonable person would be compelled to admit violate Rule 8.

S:reu Tzaracomprada is hereby formally warned to desist from this behavior.

Enforcement of Wittiquette is always a touchy subject and I fully expect endless protestations. S:reu Tzaracomprada is invited to take legal action against me if he feels I have acted inappropriately.

Ian Plätschisch,
Deputy Secretary of State for Administration of Wittenberg

I am providing notice now that I will not desist.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

There you go again, Miestra. Sneering? Nasty?  Again you are adding your opinion on the intent of what was said and presenting it as fact. Luc is handsome and I'll tell anyone who asks. I'm not sure I see the problem in saying that but I find the attention on that fact delightful. I mean I do, after all, find your reactions here adorable too but you thinking that I'm "creepy" is not a violation of Wittiquette. In the meantime, I'll continue that campaign on a nonpartisan SoS as long as you and the FreeDems make it necessary. There are several ways it can be resolved and I pray that Txec or Luc will take one of them.

I formally re-post the above as I do not believe it is in violation of Rule 8 of Wittiquette.

And I reiterate that Luc is handsome and Miestră experiencing the "ick", for that being publicly pronounced, is adorable.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Ian Plätschisch Deputy SoS, I await further sanction should you deem it necessary for my compliment to Luc and my statement that Miestra's reaction is adorable.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on October 20, 2024, 04:41:30 PMMmm yes, I smell some shitfuckery going on here.

The usual cast of characters involved too, Barclamïu. Yes, I include myself in that cast too.

Ian Plätschisch

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on October 20, 2024, 04:41:30 PMMmm yes, I smell some shitfuckery going on here.
Have you actually reviewed the posts in question for yourself?

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 20, 2024, 03:39:46 PM@Ian Plätschisch Deputy SoS, I await further sanction should you deem it necessary for my compliment to Luc and my statement that Miestra's reaction is adorable.

Barclamiu, be sure to review the recent posts in the appointment thread for the new Deputy SoS as well. It has one question which remains fascinatingly unanswered.

And also note the lack of additional sanction when I committed the same supposed violation of Wittiquette Rule 8. We have a new troika of FreeDems acting under color of the Civil Service to suppress compliments apparently.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 20, 2024, 08:16:49 PMWe have a new troika of FreeDems acting under color of the Civil Service to suppress compliments apparently.

It will be fascinating to see whether the presumptive new King and the presumptive new SoS will go ahead with their intention to renounce their partisan affiliations. Why should they bother if they're still going to be "FreeDems" as far as creepy-crust here is concerned?

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on October 20, 2024, 08:27:59 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 20, 2024, 08:16:49 PMWe have a new troika of FreeDems acting under color of the Civil Service to suppress compliments apparently.

It will be fascinating to see whether the presumptive new King and the presumptive new SoS will go ahead with their intention to renounce their partisan affiliations. Why should they bother if they're still going to be "FreeDems" as far as creepy-crust here is concerned?

Creepy-crust? Look at you, testing Rule 8 too? Or do FreeDems deputies only sanction non-FreeDems for Wittiquette violations...

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on October 20, 2024, 06:22:26 PM
Have you actually reviewed the posts in question for yourself?
Looks like I haven't, I thank you for reminding me and I apologise.
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan number plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves
Founder of Talossa24, Deputy Minister of STUFF and member of COFFEE

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Yeah I think everyone needs to just calm down and step back. It's this kind of bickering and finger-pointing that makes everyone uncomfortable.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
El Sovind Pudatïu / The Heir Presumptive
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

The presumptive new King will indeed be leaving his political party as promised. Nothing has changed. Oh, and creepy-crust? Name calling is not necessary.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
El Sovind Pudatïu / The Heir Presumptive
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on Yesterday at 06:46:38 AM

The presumptive new King will indeed be leaving his political party as promised. Nothing has changed. Oh, and creepy-crust? Name calling is not necessary.

Thank you Txec, I'm sorry that Miestra frequently puts you in a tight spot which is what I think this unnecessary escalation was. Now that we have an actual violation of Wittiquette I hope she will receive an official warning should the behavior continue.