The October 2024 Heir Presumptive Referendum [RESULTS]

Started by Sir Lüc, Yesterday at 07:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

The Chancery of the Kingdom of Talossa
La Cantzelerïă del Regipäts Talossan

The voting period allotted for the October 2024 Heir Presumptive Referendum having expired, I hereby announce the results are as follows.

The question was on confirmation of Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă as Heir Presumptive to the Throne of Talossa.

70 ballots have been cast out of 126 citizens eligible to vote. The turnout is therefore 55.5%. 12 votes were cast publicly on Wittenberg; all others were cast privately via the referendum website, https://referendum.lucabad.in/, and no votes were received by email.

The votes in favour of confirmation are 54; the votes against are 8; 8 citizens have abstained.

Therefore, a majority of votes having been cast in favour, I hereby certify that Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă is duly confirmed and named Heir Presumptive to the Throne of Talossa.

Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Deputy Secretary of State
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB MC
Finance Minister / Ministreu dals Finançuns
Deputy Secretary of State / Distain Secretar d'Estat
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Thank you to everyone who voted. I am humbled and grateful.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
El Sovind Pudatïu / The Heir Presumptive
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Congratulations King Txec. Please know we Florencians will soon have a petition for your desk.

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on Yesterday at 08:21:55 PMCongratulations King Txec. Please know we Florencians will soon have a petition for your desk.

Thank you, but I'm not the king yet. HM King John has not abdicated.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on Yesterday at 08:29:35 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on Yesterday at 08:21:55 PMCongratulations King Txec. Please know we Florencians will soon have a petition for your desk.

Thank you, but I'm not the king yet. HM King John has not abdicated.

Noted, but the petition is ready when it becomes official. Florencia appears in need of a new constable.

While we wait, is there a candidate? Nothing stops me from adding it to my already prepared Accession Honours.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on Yesterday at 09:02:17 PMWhile we wait, is there a candidate? Nothing stops me from adding it to my already prepared Accession Honours.

Not that I am aware of but we welcome anyone stepping forward should they be interested. Or your suggestions as to an appropriate appointment.