The Scandal-licious Act

Started by Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu, July 20, 2020, 05:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

WHEREAS pop-tarts are a fruit filling surrounded by a pastry crust and,

WHEREAS the same can be said of empanadas, which are available at the vendor of our national cuisine, Taco Bell,

THEREFOR pop-tarts are hereby defined, for the purposes of law, as an empanada and an acceptable adjunct to our established national cuisine.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Açafat del Val

I support this completely. May I offer the following amendment?

QuoteWHEREAS, pop-tarts are a fruit filling surrounded by a pastry crust; and,

WHEREAS, the same can be said of empanadas, which are available at the vendor of our national cuisine, Taco Bell: now,

THEREFORE, pop-tarts are hereby defined as an empanada for all purposes of law and governance; and,

FURTHERMORE, empanadas shall be an acceptable adjunct to the established national cuisine of Talossa; and,

FINALLY, an empanada of good and verifiable quality, if available to the host at fair and reasonable costs, shall be furnished freely and in sufficient quantities to the attendees of any sitting, meeting, organization, or assembly of any national governmental organ, including the Ziu or the Cabinet.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Ian Plätschisch

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Quote from: Açafat del Val on August 02, 2020, 11:15:43 AM
I support this completely. May I offer the following amendment?

QuoteWHEREAS, pop-tarts are a fruit filling surrounded by a pastry crust; and,

WHEREAS, the same can be said of empanadas, which are available at the vendor of our national cuisine, Taco Bell: now,

THEREFORE, pop-tarts are hereby defined as an empanada for all purposes of law and governance; and,

FURTHERMORE, empanadas shall be an acceptable adjunct to the established national cuisine of Talossa; and,

FINALLY, an empanada of good and verifiable quality, if available to the host at fair and reasonable costs, shall be furnished freely and in sufficient quantities to the attendees of any sitting, meeting, organization, or assembly of any national governmental organ, including the Ziu or the Cabinet.

I can fully support this amendment.

I will note that, further, the Caramel Apple Empanada was removed from Taco Bell menus last year.  That our national cuisine has no empanada (or really suitable desert, for that matter) is a disgrace of the highest order.  It is my opinion that the Culture Ministry should immediately undertake a letter-writing campaign to attempt to fix this.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito