[Terpelaziun] Finance Minister (Jan 24)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, January 24, 2025, 10:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Túischac'h, this enquiry is directed to the Finance Minister. @Sir Ian Plätschisch

Please update the Ziu on the current activities, if any, of the Finance Ministry.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Sir Ian Plätschisch

Estimat Túischac'h,

The Finance Ministry has been working closely with the Burgermeister of Inland Revenue regarding administration of the Kingdom's bank account. I am happy to say that everything is in order.
Sir Ian Plätschisch, UrN, GST

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Ian Plätschisch on January 25, 2025, 11:46:37 AMEstimat Túischac'h,

The Finance Ministry has been working closely with the Burgermeister of Inland Revenue regarding administration of the Kingdom's bank account. I am happy to say that everything is in order.

I thank the Minister for his prompt reply.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake