[Chancery] New Appointments

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, September 21, 2020, 06:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

It is with pleasure that as per El.Lex C.1.2.1, I hereby appoint as Royal Data Clerk @Martì-Páir Furxhéir.

The new Royal Data Clerk will take office immediately and will begin establishing accessible backups to two members of the Cort pü Inalt as required under law.

Signed under the seal of the Chancery, this 21st day of September, 2020.

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

xpb

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on September 21, 2020, 06:32:57 PM
It is with pleasure that as per El.Lex C.1.2.1, I hereby appoint as Royal Data Clerk @Martì-Páir Furxhéir.

The new Royal Data Clerk will take office immediately and will begin establishing accessible backups to two members of the Cort pü Inalt as required under law.

Signed under the seal of the Chancery, this 21st day of September, 2020.

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretary of State

@Martì-Páir Furxhéir

Belated congratulations on your appointment.

I am currently updating the CÉZEMBREAN ADMINISTRATION GUIDE and I request an official roster of the citizens of our Sovereign Province.

X. Pol Briga, Le Sénéchal de Cézembre

Quote from: xpb on December 03, 2020, 07:35:16 PM
I am currently updating the CÉZEMBREAN ADMINISTRATION GUIDE and I request an official roster of the citizens of our Sovereign Province.

I'm attempting to get MPF to help me set you up as I don't have the ability in the database to add provincial secretaries. I'll let you know when this is complete.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Açafat del Val

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on December 04, 2020, 09:59:23 AM

I'm attempting to get MPF to help me set you up as I don't have the ability in the database to add provincial secretaries. I'll let you know when this is complete.

Any update from MPF? :)
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

xpb

Quote from: Açafat del Val on December 28, 2020, 12:23:37 PM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on December 04, 2020, 09:59:23 AM

Any update from MPF? :)

I was able to gather information sufficient for a census of Cézembre so that I could update the CAG and the Wiki

It is with pleasure that I can announce that @Edo Grischun has been created as Deputy Secretary of State and will take office immediately. He will be working with the Chancery as we explore modernization efforts of our database system and any other tasks assigned.

Signed under the seal of the Chancery this 5th day of January, 2021.

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretary of State
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal