This version of Wittenberg is now the legal national forum for Talossa! Feel free to explore it, and to check out the threads for feedback, requests and criticisms to make sure Wittenberg is tailored to you.

Author Topic: The You Won't Believe Who Just Got Nominated to the Uppermost Cort Bill  (Read 135 times)

Offline Miestră Schivă, UrN

• Prime Minister
  • Citizen
  • Large and In Charge
    • Talossan since: 2004-06-12

• View Profile
    • Free Democrats of Talossa
Under the Provisions of Article VIII Section 4 of the Organic Law of the Kingdom of Talossa, BE IT ENACTED by the King, Cosă and Senäts of Talossa in Ziu Assembled that @Istefan Perþonest is nominated as Puisne Justice of the Uppermost Cort of Talossa.

Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Talossa. Ask me anything.

"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan
"It probably would be a bit helpful if you resigned and became inactive..." - Sir A. Davinescù

Offline Miestră Schivă, UrN

• Prime Minister
  • Citizen
  • Large and In Charge
    • Talossan since: 2004-06-12

• View Profile
    • Free Democrats of Talossa
Re: The You Won't Believe Who Just Got Nominated to the Uppermost Cort Bill
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 01:58:04 PM »
I humbly request @the Mençei and the rest of the Senäts to get the requisite hearings going ASAP so we can hopefully put this bill on the First Clark in November.

I also point out that, right now, there are two open seats on the Cort, so there is no obstacle to a certain other nom getting a vote as well.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 02:01:35 PM by Miestră Schivă, UrN »

Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Talossa. Ask me anything.

"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan
"It probably would be a bit helpful if you resigned and became inactive..." - Sir A. Davinescù