[Terpelaziun] Avocat-Xheneral (June 17)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, June 17, 2026, 09:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Mr. Speaker,

This enquiry is for the Avocat-Xheneral.

It has been several weeks since the departure of the previous A-X. What activities currently occupy the Ministry, and, are there any efforts to find a replacement?
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

There are no current prosecutions, although we are working on legislation.  I have made inquiries about a replacement, but it's not a major priority with the current minimal workload.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on June 17, 2026, 09:29:27 PMThere are no current prosecutions, although we are working on legislation.  I have made inquiries about a replacement, but it's not a major priority with the current minimal workload.

So speedy, Mr. Speaker. As a courtesy, I inform the Minister I will be following up in July.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake