News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Citizenship Petition for Nicholas Richard Burman

Started by Istefan Perþonest, October 08, 2020, 12:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Istefan Perþonest

Citizenship Petition for Nicholas Richard Burman

WHEREAS it has been more than a fortnight since Nicholas Richard Burman first posted on Wittenberg and in that time he has demonstrated an active and genuine interest in Talossanity, and

WHEREAS Nicholas Richard Burman desires citizenship in the Kingdom of Talossa and by all indications it appears that he would be a loyal and dedicated citizen and a credit to this nation if he obtains a grant of citizenship, and

WHEREAS I, have communicated via Zoom with Nicholas Richard Burman last Thursday as a private Talossan citizen, so

THEREFORE I, Istefan Éovart Perþonest, petition the Secretary of State to issue a grant of citizenship to Nicholas Richard Burman, as specified by law.
Istefan Éovart Perþonest
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort
Cunstavál of Fiôvâ
Burgermeister of Inland Revenue

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

WHEREAS Nicholas Burman has completed all the legal requirements for admission to the Kingdom of Talossa, and has satisfied the nation and us of his interest in Talossan citizenship (the Best Thing Money Can't Buy), of his intention and desire to participate in our national life, and of his loyalty to the Crown, we are pleased and honoured hereby to admit Nicholas Burman to the exalted status of the 548th NATURALISED CITIZEN OF THE KINGDOM OF TALOSSA, and of the province of Maritiimi-Maxhestic , with all the rights, privileges, and duties thereunto appertaining.

Done by my hand in the name of King John and under his Royal Seal this 08th day of October in the year of the common era 2020, in the 11th year of the reign of our gracious sovereign King John, and of the independence of Talossa the 41st.

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Welcome aboard, new citizen! Did you cross your fingers behind your back while taking the oath?  ;D

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

NRB

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on October 08, 2020, 05:35:28 PM
Welcome aboard, new citizen! Did you cross your fingers behind your back while taking the oath?  ;D

I can neither confirm nor deny any such allegation at this time.