News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Next Cabana and Premieir

Started by King Txec, September 15, 2026, 09:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Txec

@Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat are we opening the Cabana and electing a Premieir?

-Txec R
TXEC R, by the Grace of God, King of Talossa and of all its Realms and Regions, King of Cézembre, Sovereign Lord and Protector of Pengöpäts and the New Falklands, Defender of the Faith, Leader of the Armed Forces, Viceroy of Hoxha and Vicar of Atatürk
    

Françal I. Lux

F. I. Lux

King Txec

As there is nothing in our constitution preventing it, I hereby claim a seat in the Cabana and open the call for nominations of a Premieir.

Accordingly, I nominate @Françal I. Lux as the next Premier.

-Txec R

@Danihel Txechescu @Ramiro de Jesús @Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM, SF-RSAK @Béneditsch Ardpresteir
TXEC R, by the Grace of God, King of Talossa and of all its Realms and Regions, King of Cézembre, Sovereign Lord and Protector of Pengöpäts and the New Falklands, Defender of the Faith, Leader of the Armed Forces, Viceroy of Hoxha and Vicar of Atatürk