News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[GOVT] Appointments to the Cabinet

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, Today at 05:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu


Appointments to the Cabinet

By the authority granted me by Org.VI.3, I would like to ask His Majesty, the King of Talossa, to appoint some select few to assist with the work of government.  These shall serve in the Cabinet, and I know they will serve with honour.  Many of these individuals have already planned out their goals, while others will have work enough in the days to come.

As I set about this task, I wish to express my gratitude to them for agreeing to serve their fellow citizens.  Our officials serve without pay and without pomp, enduring criticism and tedium for the joy of seeing a vision realized and a trust fulfilled. Thank you, my friends. And thank you to the people of Talossa, for believing in a bright future to come.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

King Txec

Who am I appointing?

-Txec R
TXEC R, by the Grace of God, King of Talossa and of all its Realms and Regions, King of Cézembre, Sovereign Lord and Protector of Pengöpäts and the New Falklands, Defender of the Faith, Leader of the Armed Forces, Viceroy of Hoxha and Vicar of Atatürk
    

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

#2
Some pageantry, please!


My nominee for Distain has been a citizen of our country for only four years, but in that time he has risen to become a powerful voice for his beliefs and a tireless advocate for improvement.  He's contributed to our understanding of politics with his co-founding of l'Institüt del Agroïcismeu Political (the Institute for Political Nerdery), and he's one of the leaders of the Union of Free Reformists.  I have no doubt he will be a vigorous and potent servant of the people.

Aglhorc:

Éu perventüră requestéu, qe Voastra Maxhestà apünta Mic'haglh Autófil àl óifisch del Distain, es lo quaxhitéu à servar el Legeu Orgänic es sieu Regeu àl miglhor da sieux capacitaes.

So then:

I hereby request that His Majesty appoint Mic'haglh Autófil to the office of Distain, and I urge him to serve the Organic Law and his King to the best of his abilities.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu


Immigration remains a central focus of this Government, although we do not expect to need the wholesale reinvention of the technology that we saw last term.  Instead, the focus will turn to the process itself and any rough points.  We have the data now, and so we're going to use it to keep making things better.

Aglhorc:

Éu perventüră requestéu, qe Voastra Maxhestà cointinuadra Alexandreu Davinescu àl óifisch del Ministreu dal Inmigraziun.

So then:

I hereby request that His Majesty continue Alexandreu Davinescu in the office of Minister of Immigration.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu


My next nominee has had some concerns take him away briefly, but that didn't stop him from discharging his duties to the people.  He is not just a model of probity, but also of kindness and dedication.  All of us should hope for the same.  This past term, he oversaw the budget process.  This year, we believe he will be working with others to realize those dreams that need a few extra bence to happen.  With gratitude, I am glad to have Françal I. Lux still in the saddle.

Aglhorc:

Éu perventüră requestéu, qe Voastra Maxhestà continuadra Françal I. Lux àl óifisch del Ministreu dal Finançù, es lo quaxhitéu à servar el Legeu Orgänic es sieu Regeu àl miglhor da sieux capacitaes.

So then:

I hereby request that His Majesty continue Françal I. Lux as the office of Minister of Finance, and I urge him to serve the Organic Law and his King to the best of his abilities.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu


My next nominee is a legend in her own time, whose passion has helped remake Talossan culture during her time within and without the Kingdom.  With a fierce willingness to challenge injustice wherever she finds it, whenever she finds it, she brings this drive and many years of experience to this role.  We are honoured to welcome her to this Government.

Aglhorc:

Éu perventüră requestéu, qe Voastra Maxhestà apünta Miestră Schivă àl óifisch del Avocat-Xheneral, es lo quaxhitéu à servar el Legeu Orgänic es sieu Regeu àl miglhor da sieux capacitaes.

So then:

I hereby request that His Majesty appoint Miestră Schivă to the office of Attorney-General, and I urge her to serve the Organic Law and her King to the best of her abilities.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE