[INTERIOR] Appointment of a Minister

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, January 05, 2021, 02:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Whereas @the Government's original choice for Interior Minister had to resign before the new Ziu even met, and whereas the Distáin has been covering the portfolio since then, and the Distáin is severely overworked, and whereas a bigger Cabinet with more voices and more capability for doing jobs is always better:

therefore I am happy to recommend to the Regent, under Organic Law VI.3, that @Adam Grigoriu be named Minister of the Interior. Note that this will mean cxhn. Grigoriu having to give up his two Permanent Secretary roles, but I'm sure we can cover for those.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Adam Grigoriu

Pending my appointment by the Regent, I submit my resignation as Permanent Secretaries for Immigration and Webmonkey Business and NUMBskullery.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve the Nation, and hope the Cabinet will be able to put up with my learning the new role.
Current
    Director of the Office of Preparedness and Response, RTMC HQ

Former
    Minister of the Interior & Permanent Secretary for Immigration

Eðo Grischun

Pending all of the above, I hereby resign as Minister of the Interior, taking effect upon appointment of Adam Grigoriu to same.

Furthermore, pending all of the above I recommend Adam Grigoriu to the post of Deputy Minister of STUFF to assist as required.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I would really like to confirm this appointment immediately, but I also feel torn because I am hoping that the "pending" cascade can continue at least one more level.

In a few hours I'll be able to get to my computer and make a fancy post to confirm this appointment, so anyone who can come up with something else to add on to the cascade has that long to do so.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on January 05, 2021, 02:35:34 PM
Whereas @the Government's original choice for Interior Minister had to resign before the new Ziu even met, and whereas the Distáin has been covering the portfolio since then, and the Distáin is severely overworked, and whereas a bigger Cabinet with more voices and more capability for doing jobs is always better:

therefore I am happy to recommend to the Regent, under Organic Law VI.3, that @Adam Grigoriu be named Minister of the Interior. Note that this will mean cxhn. Grigoriu having to give up his two Permanent Secretary roles, but I'm sure we can cover for those.

Appointment of Adam Grigoriu as Ministreu del Interiör

Acting on nomination by the Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan:

Com'el rexhaint per la Coronă, perventüră apüntéu Adam Grigoriu àl óifisch del Ministreu del Interiör, es lo comandéu à servar el Legeu Orgänic es sieu Regeu àl miglhor da sieux capacitaes.

Acting as regent for the Crown, I hereby appoint Adam Grigoriu to the office of Minister of the Interior, and enjoin him to serve the Organic Law and his King to the best of his abilities.  Done under my hand in the name of King John, Regeu del Regipäts Talossan, this sixth day of January in the year 2020/XLI.

—  Sir Alexandreu, Rexhaint d'Ian Regeu
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein