News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Talossan Language Translation Services

Started by Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP, February 02, 2021, 07:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

The Government offered to pay me up to $225 dollars for making a cultural magazine in Talossan back in November — it was part of the draft budget of this Cosă — because they hoped money would be enough of a motivation. I rejected the offer because 1) I'm not a journalist and 2) I dont need the money, I can do it for free, I have done it for free in the past (see Zoneu Auþorisat). Ever since then though, not one person actually came up to me to request my services, even though the Government would literally pay them real United States currency to do so. I don't get it.

So I'll reiterate:
if you need some text or article translated into Talossan, just ask me.
I don't demand payment assuming you don't get paid either.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

GV

Definitely I will keep you in mind for this.

My Talossan is terrible at the moment, and I'd love to have Talossan-language content in Oraclâ.  Anything you would like to contribute to this will be much-appreciated.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, this offer is more than a year old.
But if you are still offering Talossan Language Translation Services then I would love to have the Talossan Book of Cuisine translated into Talossan so that we can offer it in both Talossan and English. I think it will work out to be maybe 20-25 pages. But later versions will likely be larger should the first version cause it to take off.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 11, 2022, 12:57:06 PM
But if you are still offering Talossan Language Translation Services then I would love to have the Talossan Book of Cuisine translated into Talossan so that we can offer it in both Talossan and English. I think it will work out to be maybe 20-25 pages. But later versions will likely be larger should the first version cause it to take off.

My offer still stands, but I'm currently busy with a Uni term paper. Please ask me again in 20 days.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on March 11, 2022, 01:14:00 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 11, 2022, 12:57:06 PM

My offer still stands, but I'm currently busy with a Uni term paper. Please ask me again in 20 days.
Very well, I will talk to you in 20 days

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Iac Marscheir

Éu sint ocså avalaval à profrar dals glheþinaziuns. Téu asigürescu 'n númerul da glheþinaziuns à AD per l'útzil del governmaintsch, es créu q'o put atestar över lor qualità.

(I am available to offer Talossan translations, too. I've provided a number of Talossan translations to AD for the government's use, and I believe he can attest to their quality.)

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Iac Marscheir on March 16, 2022, 12:59:51 PM
Éu sint ocså avalaval à profrar dals glheþinaziuns. Téu asigürescu 'n númerul da glheþinaziuns à AD per l'útzil del governmaintsch, es créu q'o put atestar över lor qualità.

(I am available to offer Talossan translations, too. I've provided a number of Talossan translations to AD for the government's use, and I believe he can attest to their quality.)

Splendid and thank you @Iac Marscheir, would you be willing to translate the first volume of the Talossan Book of Cuisine? It is around 15 pages.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Just a heads-up @Iac Marscheir, I sent you a message on Discord too concerning potentially translating the Book of Cuisine :)

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight