News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Apologies

Started by Ian Plätschisch, April 10, 2021, 08:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

As outgoing party leader I am probably mostly responsible for the debacle which has accompanied my departure from the LCC leadership. I didn't want to reveal too many details, but I left too much out and allowed imaginations to run wild, so I'm correcting the record now.

Some members of the LCC disagreed with my assessment that supporting the compromise is the best way to protect the Monarchy. I was not going to change my mind on this, but I also wanted to respect that the only other "active" members of the party wanted to take it in a different direction. As I was thinking of reducing my activity in politics anyway, I thought the best course of action would be step down in favor of someone who would be more passionate.

Unfortunately, this whole process was a bit rushed because, of course, the term is almost over. Therefore some things were not made clear to various people:
- Unfortunately MC Itravilatx never saw the discussion at all, so he would be understandably blindsided when the first thing he sees is messaging that, shall we say, was rather different than mine.
-That leads me to MC Roibeardescu, who after our conversation where I encouraged to run for party leader, I may have left with the impression that being "more passionate" meant maximizing showboating and bellicosity over everything else. I've talked with him privately and I think that he is more than capable of making the necessary adjustments and being a great party leader.

Hopefully this clears things up.

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

I too wish to apologize humbly, The quick adjustment lead to quick decisions being made which intaltally I was trying to avoid. We have all been rubbed the wrong way for to long by this debate. I now will begin trying to make right this wrong. I truly dont want to fight like this anymore, I want to find a better way and with everyone's help I hope to make the best of this and make talossa the best dham country we can. Because at the heart we all love talossa or we wouldn't be so passionate about it.
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre