News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Resignhaziun

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, April 20, 2021, 06:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Resignhaziun

With the advent of some excellent news, I hereby resign as regent to His Majesty, King John.  I have done my best in His Majesty's service these six months, and I have been honoured by the opportunity.

—  Sir Alexandreu
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Oh, John's coming back, is he? I'm honestly surprised, but I suppose he knew he couldn't defeat the Historic Compromise "by proxy". I hope you've done a proper handover with the honours ceremony etc.

Well done on a competent term doing the necessary job. I admit to being pleasantly surprised by the lack of pointless conflict.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on April 20, 2021, 11:10:21 AM
Oh, John's coming back, is he? I'm honestly surprised, but I suppose he knew he couldn't defeat the Historic Compromise "by proxy". I hope you've done a proper handover with the honours ceremony etc.

Well done on a competent term doing the necessary job. I admit to being pleasantly surprised by the lack of pointless conflict.
Thank you, D:na Seneschal, for your gracious and kind words.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

GV

I see just in time for the Historic Compromise, the King awakes from his slumber.  His timing has not gone unnoticed.  Once the Compromise goes down in defeat, will we see him return to a peaceful hibernation?

I certainly hope not.  Talossa needs an active and engaged sovereign, and Talossa needs an active, engaged, and interested John Woolley.  I, for one, welcome his return to active Talossanity.

As for you as Regent, Alexander, well-done indeed.  I echo the Seneschál's words and reflect on your calm and competent leadership with the emergency situation we had with a fellow Talossan a few months back - a situation resolved in the best way possible for this individual.

While I've certain differences with you on Talossan matters, I've never for one second doubted your love for our nationette.  Talossa needs more people like you.  Thank you for six months of leadership with a fierce welcome back to John.

GV, Senator - Fiôvâ

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Quote from: Sir Alexandreu Davinescu on April 20, 2021, 06:42:04 AM

Resignhaziun

With the advent of some excellent news, I hereby resign as regent to His Majesty, King John.  I have done my best in His Majesty's service these six months, and I have been honoured by the opportunity.

—  Sir Alexandreu

Thank you so much sir for your tireless work that has truly maintained our great nation under your leadership and we await in eager anticipation of his majesty return and hopefully a reward suitable to your sterling efforts!
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

King John

And a thousand thanks from me to Sir Alexandreu for a great deal of work on my, and Talossa's, behalf.

-- John R