News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Apüntamaintsch da Dómnul Guaïr sür Sabor

Started by King John, April 20, 2021, 03:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King John

Apüntamaintsch da Dómnul Guaïr sür Sabor

Perventüră apüntént Baron Alexandreu Davinescu àl óifisch del Dómnul Guaïr sür Sabor, es lo comandéu à servar el Legeu Orgänic es sieu Regeu àl miglhor da sieux capacitaes.

Zonescu sub Noastra mha Rexhital à la Cità da Centennial in Colorado li ziua veintlaiset d'Avrïu, estind el Festival da Tafsut Imazighen, in l'ár 2021 dal salvaziun, el qareinçe-secund dal independençù da Talossa, es el sedeschlaiset d'Ár röin.

Ian Regeu

We hereby appoint Baron Alexandreu Davinescu to the office of Lord Privy Councillor on the Privy Council and enjoin him to serve the Organic Law and his King to the best of his abilities.

Given under Our hand Royal at the city of Centennial in Colorado this twentieth day of April, being the Festival of Tafsut Imazighen, in the year of salvation 2021, of the independence of Talossa the forty-second, and of Our reign the sixteenth.

John Regeu

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Thank you, Your Majesty. I am really grateful for your continued confidence. It became apparent to me over the course of the regency that the whole institution was an enormous responsibility. You have to pay attention but also have to be very measured about your participation. I hope I can help you out at least a little bit, as a sort of secretary or something similar.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein