Ceremony of Investiture, 2021/LXII Tafsut Imazighen

Started by King John, April 20, 2021, 04:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King John

Maravetx d'Avestür
2021/LXII Tafsut Imazighen Pretzen Qualunc es Extrordinar

IAN, Gräts à Díeu Regeu da Talossa es da toct sieux Reic'hs es Cuntradas, Regeu da Cézembre, Avötz da Pengöpäts es las Nouas Falklands, Zefençadeir del Feitz, Duceu dallas Forziuns Armeschti, Vice-Regeu da Hoxha es Vicar d'Atatürk, à Noastra Regipäts, toct i Dücs, Contas, Barons, Cadins, Cnec'hts, Schuruis, Citaxhiéns es Cestours, es cióveci liverats, come toct i noschtri uficieirs, serveschti, es enclins qísevol à qi acestilor cadais ischent, Azul.

Tandi Qe la Seneschal d'Ár Regipats Noi tent recomendescu Eðo Grischün per el Seneschal sè Medaleu evit Meriteu, Per Aceasta Raziun, Noi, estind satisfiescu par las avalitaes da Eðo Grischün, dignhent cortösmint à'cest.  Es c'e Noschtri pedit es plaschair es Noi inxhestent perventüra över Eðo Grischün el Seneschal sè Medaleu evit Meriteu. Aglhorc, Noi, Ian, Gräts à Díeu Regeu da Talossa es da toct sieux Reic'hs es Cuntradas, Regeu da Cézembre, Avötz da Pengöpäts es las Nouas Falklands, Zefençadeir del Feitz, Duceu dallas Forziuns Armeschti, Vice-Regeu da Hoxha es Vicar d'Atatürk, à Noastra Regipäts.

ES OCSÅ

Tandi Qe la Seneschal d'Ár Regipats Noi tent recomendescu Cresti da Nouacastra per el Crutx Talossan per Tilvercnadours, Per Aceasta Raziun, Noi, estind satisfiescu par las avalitaes da Cresti da Nouacastra, dignhent cortösmint à'cest.  Es c'e Noschtri pedit es plaschair es Noi inxhestent perventüra över Eðo Grischün el Seneschal sè Medaleu evit Meriteu. Aglhorc, Noi, Ian, Gräts à Díeu Regeu da Talossa es da toct sieux Reic'hs es Cuntradas, Regeu da Cézembre, Avötz da Pengöpäts es las Nouas Falklands, Zefençadeir del Feitz, Duceu dallas Forziuns Armeschti, Vice-Regeu da Hoxha es Vicar d'Atatürk, à Noastra Regipäts.

ES OCSÅ

Tandi Qe la Seneschal d'Ár Regipats Noi tent recomendescu Gödafrïeu Válcadác'h com'iens candidäts deneu àð estar inductescu starp Noschtri cnec'hts, Per Aceasta Raziun, Noi, estind satisfiescu par las avalitaes da Gödafrïeu Válcadác'h, dignhent cortösmint à'cest. Es c'e Noschtri pedit es plaschair es Noi aðmiçent perventüra Gödafrïeu Válcadác'h ainciün l'Úrderi del Cnec'htat, l'Úrderi dal Naziun. Aglhorc, Noi, Ian, Gräts à Díeu Regeu da Talossa es da toct sieux Reic'hs es Cuntradas, Regeu da Cézembre, Avötz da Pengöpäts es las Nouas Falklands, Zefençadeir del Feitz, Duceu dallas Forziuns Armeschti, Vice-Regeu da Hoxha es Vicar d'Atatürk, à Noastra Regipäts.

ES OCSÅ

Tandi Qe Alexandreu Davinescu, q'isch detxà starp Noschtri cnec'hts, tent rompliescu ben in Noschtri serviçù, actind anstada da Noi com'el Rexhaint, es Tandi qe Noi sint satisfiats par sieux caractréu es avalitaes, Per Aceasta Raziun c'e Noastra pedit es plaschair es Noi forment perventüra Noastra Alexandreu Davinescu, q'isch vreinic es trei zilect, àl tucleu da zignhità es el þonör da Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric à tir serviçös à lo es sieux sovinds àl fim. Aglhorc, Noi, Ian, Gräts à Díeu Regeu da Talossa es da toct sieux Reic'hs es Cuntradas, Regeu da Cézembre, Avötz da Pengöpäts es las Nouas Falklands, Zefençadeir del Feitz, Duceu dallas Forziuns Armeschti, Vice-Regeu da Hoxha es Vicar d'Atatürk, à Noastra Regipäts.

Zonescu sub Noastra mha Rexhital à la Cità da Centennial in Colorado li ziua veintlaiset d'Avrïu, estind el Festival da Tafsut Imazighen, in l'ár 2021 dal salvaziun, el qareinçe-secund dal independençù da Talossa, es el sedeschlaiset d'Ár röin.

Ian Regeu

Ceremony of Investiture
2021/XLII Tafsut Imazighen Ordinary and Extraordinary Honours

JOHN, by the Grace of God King of Talossa and of all its Realms and Regions, King of Cézembre, Sovereign Lord and Protector of Pengöpäts and the New Falklands, Defender of the Faith, Leader of the Armed Forces, Viceroy of Hoxha and Vicar of Atatürk, to Our Kingdom, all Dukes, Counts, Barons, Justices, Knights, Jesters, Citizens and Cestours, and free men, as all Our officers, servants, and subjects whomsoever to whom these presents shall come, Greetings.

Whereas the Seneschal of Our Kingdom has recommended to us Eðo Grischün as a worthy candidate for the Seneschál's Medal for Merit, Therefore, We, being satisfied with the abilities of Eðo Grischün, graciously condescend thereto. And it is Our will and pleasure and We do hereby bestow upon Eðo Grischün the Seneschál's Medal for Merit. So say We, John, by the Grace of God King of Talossa and of all its Realms and Regions, King of Cézembre, Sovereign Lord and Protector of Pengöpäts and the New Falklands, Defender of the Faith, Leader of the Armed Forces, Viceroy of Hoxha and Vicar of Atatürk, to Our Kingdom.

AND ALSO

Whereas the Seneschal of Our Kingdom has recommended to us Cresti da Nouacastra as a worthy candidate for the Talossan Meritorious Service Cross, Therefore, We, being satisfied with the abilities of Cresti da Nouacastra, graciously condescend thereto. And it is Our will and pleasure and We do hereby bestow upon Cresti da Nouacastra the Talossan Meritorious Service Cross. So say We, John, by the Grace of God King of Talossa and of all its Realms and Regions, King of Cézembre, Sovereign Lord and Protector of Pengöpäts and the New Falklands, Defender of the Faith, Leader of the Armed Forces, Viceroy of Hoxha and Vicar of Atatürk, to Our Kingdom.

AND ALSO

Whereas the Seneschal of Our Kingdom has recommended to us Gödafrïeu Válcadác'h as a worthy candidate to be inducted among Our knights, Therefore, We, being satisfied with the abilities of Gödafrïeu Válcadác'h, graciously condescend thereto. And it is Our will and pleasure and We do hereby admit Gödafrïeu Válcadác'h into the Order of Knighthood The Order of the Nation. So say We, John, by the Grace of God King of Talossa and of all its Realms and Regions, King of Cézembre, Sovereign Lord and Protector of Pengöpäts and the New Falklands, Defender of the Faith, Leader of the Armed Forces, Viceroy of Hoxha and Vicar of Atatürk, to Our Kingdom.

AND ALSO

Whereas Alexandreu Davinescu, already himself among Our knights, has acquitted himself well in Our service, acting in Our stead as Regent, and Whereas We are well satisfied of his character and abilities, Therefore, it is Our will and pleasure and We do hereby create Our trusty and well beloved Alexandreu Davinescu to the dignity title and honour of Baron Davinescu of Vilatx Freiric to hold willing unto him and his heirs forever. So say We, John, by the Grace of God King of Talossa and of all its Realms and Regions, King of Cézembre, Sovereign Lord and Protector of Pengöpäts and the New Falklands, Defender of the Faith, Leader of the Armed Forces, Viceroy of Hoxha and Vicar of Atatürk, to Our Kingdom.

Given under Our hand Royal at the city of Centennial in Colorado this twentieth day of April, being the Festival of Tafsut Imazighen, in the year of salvation 2021, of the independence of Talossa the forty-second, and of Our reign the sixteenth.

John Regeu

King John

As a note to the above, I will add too that fine-paper versions of the Talossan grants above will be formally sealed and signed by me and sent to those individuals who indicated to my former regent that they wished for them.  Here is a picture of an example, pre-signature.

GV

They will look great, John, and if I have not indicated same to the now-former Regent, I look forward to receiving mine.  Thanks so much to the Seneschál and you.  Congratulations to all.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Thank you so much! I was surprised and very honoured when you told me you wanted to do this. I cannot wait to get my grant! I wonder if it would be improper to do these for past recipients who didn't get anything physical to commemorate the honour?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

GV

Quote from: GV on April 20, 2021, 04:24:38 PM
They will look great, John, and if I have not indicated same to the now-former Regent, I look forward to receiving mine.  Thanks so much to the Seneschál and you.  Congratulations to all.

To add, it is an honour to be only the third member of this order and to count JJ and M. Harth as company.

GV

Quote from: King John on April 20, 2021, 04:13:53 PM
As a note to the above, I will add too that fine-paper versions of the Talossan grants above will be formally sealed and signed by me and sent to those individuals who indicated to my former regent that they wished for them.  Here is a picture of an example, pre-signature.

Oy.  It would seem my fancy new award is a bit more highfallutin' than I at first thought.  Many thanks yet again!

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: GV on April 20, 2021, 08:59:45 PM

To add, it is an honour to be only the third member of this order and to count JJ and M. Harth as company.
You were made a member of the Order of the Nation, the senior order.  The junior Order of the Flag has been left defunct.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

GV

Quote from: Sir Alexandreu Davinescu on April 20, 2021, 10:10:57 PM
Quote from: GV on April 20, 2021, 08:59:45 PM

You were made a member of the Order of the Nation, the senior order.  The junior Order of the Flag has been left defunct.

I skimmed through the investiture when I shouldn't have - lol.