TNC19

Referenda
55RZ5 Passes
55RZ22 Passes
55RZ23 Passes

Senate

Ataturk - Martì-Paír Furxhéir
Cezembre - Ian Tamoran
Florencia - a tie exists between Breneir Itravilatx and Graçù Ventrutx.

According to OrgLaw V.8, when a tie exists, the Provincial Executive at the election deadline shall break the tie. Breneir Itravilatx is the current Executive of Florencia so he will break the tie.

I will not work toward convening the Electoral Commission to certify the votes. These results are unofficial until they have completed their work.

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

For people too lazy to check the database:

This election in raw votes, as compared to past ones:
B 12
DIEN 5
FREEDEMS 31
KLUP 4
LCC 8
NPW 4
PT 2
TNC 7

55th Cosa:
FREEDEMS 46
LCC   34
NPW   13

54th Cosa:
AMP   18
FREEDEMS 33
MTGA 2
NPW   6
PNP   10         
ZPT   10

Voter turnout was down significantly to 51% from last election's 61%, which is worrying.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Miestră Schivă, UrN

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Françal I. Lux

F. I. Lux, Minister of Interior

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

The Electoral Commission has validated the 56th Cosa Election results.

Therefore, the Election Results are now official.

All newly elected senators need to submit their fee to the Burgermeister of 3¤20 ($5). Under El Lex. B.9, no Senator shall be deemed as elected until the fee has been received.

Done under my hand the seal of the Secretary of State,

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Viteu

I would like to thank the Secretary of State for running a smooth election.  No easy feat.

Congratulations to the parties and elected officials.

As some of you may know, I served as a Commissioner on the Electoral Commission.  There are three ballots I voted to invalidate.  I am working to prepare a summary, based entirely on public information, to explain why I would have invalidated those ballots.  This is not meant to cast aspersions on any individual or body, and only facts that can be verified from already-existing public record will be used (i.e. nothing learned in confidence will be included).  Further, there will be no mention on whether the EC deliberated on the issues or, if so, the nature of those deliberations. My hope is that the Ziu will use this as a chance to find some ways to remedy potential issues with ballot casting and the verification process.

-V
Viteu Marcianüs
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort

Former FreeDem (Vote PRESENT)

xpb

Quote from: Viteu on June 04, 2021, 01:52:47 PM
I would like to thank the Secretary of State for running a smooth election.  No easy feat.

Congratulations to the parties and elected officials.

As some of you may know, I served as a Commissioner on the Electoral Commission.  There are three ballots I voted to invalidate.  I am working to prepare a summary, based entirely on public information, to explain why I would have invalidated those ballots.  This is not meant to cast aspersions on any individual or body, and only facts that can be verified from already-existing public record will be used (i.e. nothing learned in confidence will be included).  Further, there will be no mention on whether the EC deliberated on the issues or, if so, the nature of those deliberations. My hope is that the Ziu will use this as a chance to find some ways to remedy potential issues with ballot casting and the verification process.

-V

Thank you for your due diligence, we look forward to your report.  In the allocations of Cosa seats, I raised a question regarding potential conflicts within the election law for consideration.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Viteu on June 04, 2021, 01:52:47 PM
I am working to prepare a summary, based entirely on public information, to explain why I would have invalidated those ballots.  This is not meant to cast aspersions on any individual or body, and only facts that can be verified from already-existing public record will be used (i.e. nothing learned in confidence will be included).  Further, there will be no mention on whether the EC deliberated on the issues or, if so, the nature of those deliberations. My hope is that the Ziu will use this as a chance to find some ways to remedy potential issues with ballot casting and the verification process.
It would be good to hear about this, even if it's not in a formal report.  What was the deal and what needs to be fixed?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein