News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Provincial bird

Started by Tric'hard Lenxheir, August 08, 2021, 02:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tric'hard Lenxheir

I did a little research and it does not appear that we have a provincial bird. I propose that we name the Rufa Red Knot which is an endangered species found within the borders of Vuode along the shore of La Mar Talossan. I would like to put this up for a vote but i am not sure how to put it on the agenda.
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Viteu

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on August 08, 2021, 02:25:11 PM
I did a little research and it does not appear that we have a provincial bird. I propose that we name the Rufa Red Knot which is an endangered species found within the borders of Vuode along the shore of La Mar Talossan. I would like to put this up for a vote but i am not sure how to put it on the agenda.

Put together an act and put it in the grand session to be debated and voted. You can model it after a national act in the hopper if you like. There's no real rule on how it should look, but it should contain what will become the law if adopted.  There really is little protocol here. But you can help us establish some!

Vuode does not have a single, codified codex of statute like el lexhatx, or the US code. Simply, we have two statutes and a one UPD on the books, we don't need one. So we refer to our statute by the act a la the UK.
Viteu Marcianüs
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort

Former FreeDem (Vote PRESENT)