Welcome to Wittenberg!

Author Topic: Senator's Office  (Read 471 times)

Offline Breneir Tzaracomprada

• Citizen
  • Remember your humanity and forget the rest
    • Talossan since: 09-27-2007

• View Profile
Senator's Office
« on: December 22, 2021, 10:59:09 AM »
Fellow Florencians,

As your Senator I have endeavored to represent you as well as my abilities and conscience allow. I hope it has been sufficient over this current session of the Ziu.

But I would like there to be a place where you can make your thoughts, needs, and concerns known. Should you need privacy feel free to contact me via PM here on Wittenberg, via email at copebh@gmail.com, or via phone at +1 502 294-9602.

This office shall remain open during the entirety of time I have the honor and privilege of serving you.

In service to Florencia and Talossa,
Breneir

"While there are obvious Organic issues that will be unable to be addressed during this Cosa -- as evidently desired by the voters, whose will I respect..." The PdR

• Citizen

• View Profile
Re: Senator's Office
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 01:49:07 PM »
Florencians,

I ask for your advice and feedback though considering the current level of activity I am concerned it may be limited.
Talossa has several moribund provinces, perhaps too many, to begin with. Unfortunately, Florencia for some time, has been one of those moribund provinces.
I am aware that Florencians rejected a merger with Fiova. But seeing that Florencia was born from Benito when it was known as Mussolini I am seeking input on any potential reunion with our parent province. Perhaps the historical connections between Benito and Florencia can lead to a more lively and broad-based province?

"While there are obvious Organic issues that will be unable to be addressed during this Cosa -- as evidently desired by the voters, whose will I respect..." The PdR

• Citizen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 05:54:47 PM »
Florencians,

I ask for your advice and feedback though considering the current level of activity I am concerned it may be limited.
Talossa has several moribund provinces, perhaps too many, to begin with. Unfortunately, Florencia for some time, has been one of those moribund provinces.
I am aware that Florencians rejected a merger with Fiova. But seeing that Florencia was born from Benito when it was known as Mussolini I am seeking input on any potential reunion with our parent province. Perhaps the historical connections between Benito and Florencia can lead to a more lively and broad-based province?

Florencians, I reiterate my call for advice on the potential of a provincial merger. I may also reach out via email to those Florencians I have an email on file.

Offline Açafat del Val

• Citizen
  • ex-Senator for Florencia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 09:55:57 AM »
Florencians,

Although Florencia is now a one-man dictatorship under your tyrannical rule – which is to say that the rest of us Florencians have no real, practicable, or effective voice in the matter – I stand strongly opposed to any such merger.

Florencia has a beautiful flag, a beautiful constitution, a beautiful history, and a rich tapestry of its own unique traditions that have flowered over the decades. None of such things deserve to be mutilated by that god-awful canton*.

If Florencia should merge with anyone, we should be the dominant party. I would support a merger only if any other province is subsumed into a larger Florencia, so that Florencian culture remains top dog.

*The design on its own is wonderful. Perhaps we should adopt it, but without the canton. I would be insulted to see that on our flag.

Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

• Citizen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 11:06:45 AM »
Florencians,

Although Florencia is now a one-man dictatorship under your tyrannical rule – which is to say that the rest of us Florencians have no real, practicable, or effective voice in the matter – I stand strongly opposed to any such merger.

Florencia has a beautiful flag, a beautiful constitution, a beautiful history, and a rich tapestry of its own unique traditions that have flowered over the decades. None of such things deserve to be mutilated by that god-awful canton*.

If Florencia should merge with anyone, we should be the dominant party. I would support a merger only if any other province is subsumed into a larger Florencia, so that Florencian culture remains top dog.

*The design on its own is wonderful. Perhaps we should adopt it, but without the canton. I would be insulted to see that on our flag.

Thank you for your feedback. I am hopeful this will lead others to provide citizen feedback too.

• Citizen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2022, 02:19:46 PM »
Hi folks,

This is not a debating chamber. This is the office of the sitting Florencian senator.

Please take continued debate into another thread.