News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[FORA TALOSSA] This Month in Talossan History

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, June 01, 2022, 07:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

The second video in Fora Talossa's historical series: This Month in Talossan History is now live.
Check out what appears to be a usually busy month in Talossan history.

https://youtu.be/KQY_JYgHhTA

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

GV

Beautiful work!

Never forget the provocation for the Republic of Talossa was Ben's falsely and publicly accusing K. Dal Nava of domestic violence and making threats against Ben. 

This is why we left: at the time, too many Talossans thought otherwise, and we wanted to make Talossa anew - a country devoid of such poison.

Bob M. swam for Barbados in the 1984 Summer Olympics.  He lived there for three years.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@GV as Talossa's leading historian it would be wonderful if you'd be willing to create some videos for the channel on important moments in Talossan history. If you have the time and interest then I can help with editing.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

GV

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on June 08, 2022, 08:13:12 PM
@GV as Talossa's leading historian it would be wonderful if you'd be willing to create some videos for the channel on important moments in Talossan history. If you have the time and interest then I can help with editing.

I will take you up on that, though I am hardly Talossa's leading historian.  Miestra and Ian A. are the two leading witnesses to 1996-2001 Cybercit Talossa still with us.  Together, Kane, MPF, and I are 'leading' memories of the 2003-2004 period.

As to the Republic of Talossa, Miestra, Ian A, Dieter, and Kane are the best to talk with.

2005-2011 Kingdom Talossa's best memories are John W., Hooligan, Alexandreu.  2004-2005 Talossa are the same group minus AD, but including QC.

Post-Reunision Talossa's best memories are Miestra, John W., AD, and many others, but not me, actually.  I've been in politics for years continuously, but my activity has come and gone, though I was very active from when I first showed up in 2000 through ca. 2008, then again in 2011-2012, and then 2017-2021.

The earliest memory still in Talossa is Gjermund (Max a close second), but to my knowledge, no Old Growthers are still around in any way, shape, or form.  Talossa has been completely passed on to the next generation: all Cybercits.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: GV on June 08, 2022, 11:41:16 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on June 08, 2022, 08:13:12 PM

I will take you up on that, though I am hardly Talossa's leading historian.  Miestra and Ian A. are the two leading witnesses to 1996-2001 Cybercit Talossa still with us.  Together, Kane, MPF, and I are 'leading' memories of the 2003-2004 period.

As to the Republic of Talossa, Miestra, Ian A, Dieter, and Kane are the best to talk with.

2005-2011 Kingdom Talossa's best memories are John W., Hooligan, Alexandreu.  2004-2005 Talossa are the same group minus AD, but including QC.

Post-Reunision Talossa's best memories are Miestra, John W., AD, and many others, but not me, actually.  I've been in politics for years continuously, but my activity has come and gone, though I was very active from when I first showed up in 2000 through ca. 2008, then again in 2011-2012, and then 2017-2021.

The earliest memory still in Talossa is Gjermund (Max a close second), but to my knowledge, no Old Growthers are still around in any way, shape, or form.  Talossa has been completely passed on to the next generation: all Cybercits.

Understood. I am excited to work with you on this project. And hopefully a few others will join in too.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

GV

Up to even as late as summer 2005, all current Talossans can speak 'objectively' about Talossan historical matters.  Past summer 2005, we still have ongoing issues directly involving many of us current old-timers which are still be 'resolved' or otherwise 'worked on'.

The losses of Fritz and Eiffler are immense.

GV

Breneir Tzaracomprada

The third episode of Fora Talossa's history series is now live. In the month of July 1981, a young King Robert discovers that separating himself from Talossa will not improve courtship chances.

https://youtu.be/rij5bXi9eLA

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quick programming note for viewers of this series:
August will be a very busy month for some of those behind Fora Talossa. Therefore, I will be trying to get the August edition of This Month in Talossan History out during the last week of July as I want to be sure it gets out.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

The fourth installment of This Month in Talossan History is out now. Let's see what has happened in the month of August in the Kingdom

https://youtu.be/RnGpEAHaquo

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight