[SCRIBERY] Office of the Scribery

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, November 13, 2022, 10:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

13 November 2022

Welcome to the Wittenberg Office of the Scribery.

This thread will serve as a source of regular updates on official activities.

Breneir Tzaracomprada
Scribe of Abbavilla

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@luc @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă

Tonight, I started preparations to complete the rest of the statutory law updates for the 57th Cosa. Unfortunately, as you will see in the attached image, I do not yet have the permissions to do so. Luc or Sir dal Nordselva, would either of you be able to grant me the necessary permissions so that I can complete this task?

My username is btzara

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on December 04, 2022, 08:34:40 PM@luc @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă

Tonight, I started preparations to complete the rest of the statutory law updates for the 57th Cosa. Unfortunately, as you will see in the attached image, I do not yet have the permissions to do so. Luc or Sir dal Nordselva, would either of you be able to grant me the necessary permissions so that I can complete this task?

My username is btzara

Breneir

I've given you the rights

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on December 04, 2022, 09:35:35 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on December 04, 2022, 08:34:40 PM@luc @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă

My username is btzara

Breneir

I've given you the rights

Thank you @Miestră Schivă, UrN

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

8 February - Just wanted to provide a quick update on Scribery activities.

• Dummy entries for each legislative item in the 57th Cosa have been created. But I am currently behind where I would like to be on adding the actual text of legislation to each entry. I am hoping to have most updated within the next week.
  • I have create templates for the 1st Clark of the 58th Cosa.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

10 February - Latest update on Scribery activities

• Updates for all legislation from the 57th Cosa is complete.
  • Dummy entries for the most recent prime dictates have been created. Final catch-up work for the remaining prime dictates will complete all scribery-related work in the Digest of Laws.
  • Next step, will be entering changes mandated by the actual legislation.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

11 February - Latest update on Scribery activities

All updates to legislation and prime dictates for the 57th Cosa are completed.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Üc R. Tärfă

Mr. Scribe, The OrgLaw has not been updated.
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

Üc R. Tärfă

Those laws/PD have not been entered in the Lexhatx/Legeu Orgänic

57RZ18
57RZ19
57RZ22
57RZ23
57RZ25
57RZ27
57PD10
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Üc R. Tärfâ on March 10, 2023, 05:51:02 PMThose laws/PD have not been entered in the Lexhatx/Legeu Orgänic

57RZ18
57RZ19
57RZ22
57RZ23
57RZ25
57RZ27
57PD10

Noted. For the second time. It is on the list.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Update. I am currently unable to access Talossa Wiki but have contacted Luc. I am assuming it is related to the most recent outage. Once access is restored I will complete the updates to El Lexhatx.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 11, 2023, 08:21:18 PMUpdate. I am currently unable to access Talossa Wiki but have contacted Luc. I am assuming it is related to the most recent outage. Once access is restored I will complete the updates to El Lexhatx.

@luc-troubleshooting  I wanted to check in on my Immigration technical question and on my question concerning access to Talossa Wiki above.

@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB are you able to assist with Wiki access?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 13, 2023, 11:52:25 AM@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB are you able to assist with Wiki access?

I do not have admin rights on the Wiki and never did. I only had access to the law pages as I was the Scribe.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I just checked and you seem to have Scribe access, @Breneir Tzaracomprada .  What's the issue?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on March 13, 2023, 02:56:57 PMI just checked and you seem to have Scribe access, @Breneir Tzaracomprada .  What's the issue?

Folks, it's not my permissions. I am unable to LOG IN. At all, since the last outage.
Password reset is not responsive.
I can create a new account and get reset permissions but wanted to see if there is a back-end way to address the issue before moving forward.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight