[SCRIBERY] Office of the Scribery

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, November 13, 2022, 10:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

13 November 2022

Welcome to the Wittenberg Office of the Scribery.

This thread will serve as a source of regular updates on official activities.

Breneir Tzaracomprada
Scribe of Abbavilla

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@luc @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă

Tonight, I started preparations to complete the rest of the statutory law updates for the 57th Cosa. Unfortunately, as you will see in the attached image, I do not yet have the permissions to do so. Luc or Sir dal Nordselva, would either of you be able to grant me the necessary permissions so that I can complete this task?

My username is btzara

Breneir

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on December 04, 2022, 08:34:40 PM@luc @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă

Tonight, I started preparations to complete the rest of the statutory law updates for the 57th Cosa. Unfortunately, as you will see in the attached image, I do not yet have the permissions to do so. Luc or Sir dal Nordselva, would either of you be able to grant me the necessary permissions so that I can complete this task?

My username is btzara

Breneir

I've given you the rights

THE KING MUST GO! Vote for the THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA for an active head of state!
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on December 04, 2022, 09:35:35 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on December 04, 2022, 08:34:40 PM@luc @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă

My username is btzara

Breneir

I've given you the rights

Thank you @Miestră Schivă, UrN