News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

CENTRASEIRĂ - Watchalong May 27?

Started by Sir Lüc, May 19, 2023, 04:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

Any episodes recorded?  So, so happy to see Talossans doing stuff like this...

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on May 29, 2023, 04:20:41 PMCould we put these episodes in the TalossaWiki library? Despite the lamentable header image, it's currently our biggest repository of cultural knowledge, and it would be good to ensure stuff like this was never lost to posterity.

Sure, good idea, though you'd have to talk to Lüc about the logistics once he gets back from vacation.

The watchalong wasn't recorded in the end, so I'm afraid that's a case of 'should have been there', although I'm sure we'll do another one.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Quote from: GV on May 29, 2023, 05:52:14 PMAny episodes recorded?  So, so happy to see Talossans doing stuff like this...

Yes! You can find these here and here.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Glüc da Dhi S.H. on June 04, 2023, 02:16:43 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on May 29, 2023, 04:20:41 PMCould we put these episodes in the TalossaWiki library? Despite the lamentable header image, it's currently our biggest repository of cultural knowledge, and it would be good to ensure stuff like this was never lost to posterity.

Sure, good idea, though you'd have to talk to Lüc about the logistics once he gets back from vacation.

The watchalong wasn't recorded in the end, so I'm afraid that's a case of 'should have been there', although I'm sure we'll do another one.
I can take care of the logistics without any problem!  I don't know even a fraction of what you guys know about cycling, but as an avid fan I'm just happy to contribute at all.

Really, again: TCAT is such a huge and fun success, and I hope you guys keep it going.  Can't wait until the next leg!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Lüc

Not creating a new thread for this but I just wanted to point out that Tour de France Unchained, a series documenting the 2022 Tour, is now available on Netflix.

If you have Netflix, this should be a fun way to bridge the gap to the second leg of TCAT 2023, Tour de France, starting on July 1st.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81153133
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Quote from: Sir Lüc on June 08, 2023, 09:09:11 AMNot creating a new thread for this but I just wanted to point out that Tour de France Unchained, a series documenting the 2022 Tour, is now available on Netflix.

If you have Netflix, this should be a fun way to bridge the gap to the second leg of TCAT 2023, Tour de France, starting on July 1st.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81153133

Finished this, and would definitely recommend. I think the characters and story arcs should be compelling even if youre not that into the technical details of pro cycling.