Welcome to Wittenberg!

Author Topic: Nimlet Session (Sep 2020-Ongoing)  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Açafat del Val

• Citizen
  • Senator for Florencia
    • View Profile
Re: Nimlet Session (Sep 2020-Ongoing)
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2020, 04:50:22 PM »
(Small PSA to anyone who just read my Nimlet vote and thought, "Why does this bastard have time for the Nimlet but not for me and the messages that I have sent him over two weeks?": I have scheduled 5 hours on Sunday to catch up on everything Talossan, continue movement on several projects, and carry on my other official duties. This Nimlet vote has a hard deadline that I did not want to miss. I will respond to everyone/everything on Sunday!)

Offline Breneir Itravilatx

• Talossan since: 09-27-2007

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2020, 05:40:06 PM »
I think you may have made a typo, sir. You voted on 2020-07 twice. You probably meant to vote PER on 2020-08?

I'd like to be a pedant and finagle with the wording of 2020-08, more so that it conforms with the same style/voice of other areas, but it's probably fine all the same.

I vote PER on 2020-07, and abstain on 2020-08.

Indeed I did. I have corrected the typo. Thanks.
Governor of Florencia "The province that 'gets things done!'"
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Centre Conservatives

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2020, 09:04:08 AM »
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-07. It has passed with 10 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-07 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, November 22, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Offline Sir Alexandreu Davinescu

• Citizen
  • CONSISTE ET COGITA
    • Talossan since: 6-9-2006

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2020, 11:27:12 AM »
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-07. It has passed with 10 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-07 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, November 22, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Com’el rexhaint per la Coronă, aprovéu acest proxhect da legeu.

Acting on behalf of the crown, I hereby issue my approval in the name of King John acting in the person of his cunstaval for the resolution in question, and thank the Nimlet for its good service.

—  Sir Alexandreu, Rexhaint d'Ian Regeu
Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2020, 11:25:20 AM »
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-08. It has passed with 8 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition, 2 abstentions.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-08 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, December 4, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Offline Sir Alexandreu Davinescu

• Citizen
  • CONSISTE ET COGITA
    • Talossan since: 6-9-2006

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2020, 07:56:43 PM »
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-08. It has passed with 8 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition, 2 abstentions.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-08 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, December 4, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Com’el rexhaint per la Coronă, aprovéu acest proxhect da legeu.

Acting on behalf of the crown, I hereby issue my approval in the name of King John acting in the person of his cunstaval for the resolution in question, and thank the Nimlet for its good service.

—  Sir Alexandreu, Rexhaint d'Ian Regeu
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 08:51:30 PM by Sir Alexandreu Davinescu »
Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein