Wittmeister's Feature List

Started by Sir Lüc, December 04, 2019, 06:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on December 04, 2019, 03:30:15 PM
Would it be possible to have an "edit count" function?  IE, a tag regarding the number of times a post has been edited?

+1

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Sevastáin Pinátsch

Quote from: Miestrâ Schiva, UrN on December 04, 2019, 01:46:58 PM
Ha ha, now my arms are being squashed the other way - but only at the top of the page! It was round before.
Sounds like it's using a cached image. You may need to explicitly reload the image or clear your cache.
Sevastáin Pinátsch, Senator for Atatürk
#KARED

Sir Lüc

Quote from: Sevastáin Pinátsch on December 04, 2019, 04:02:52 PM
Quote from: Miestrâ Schiva, UrN on December 04, 2019, 01:46:58 PM
Ha ha, now my arms are being squashed the other way - but only at the top of the page! It was round before.
Sounds like it's using a cached image. You may need to explicitly reload the image or clear your cache.
Yes, but it's probably the CSS. As I have explained on the other thread, I did fiddle with that part of the page, but it works just fine for me. Try doing a CTRL-F5, Miestrâ.

For reference, (mostly for people who understand CSS), that picture has only a height:40px attribute. The image SHOULD resize, but it doesn't. I'll try adding a width:auto but I don't think that would fix it.

@Miestrâ Schiva, UrN and @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu , what browser are you using?
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I'm using Firefox on Windows right now.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA

Sir Lüc

Quote from: Miestrâ Schiva, UrN on December 04, 2019, 05:08:11 PM
I'm using Firefox on Windows right now.

So just like me. Hmm. Well, I've changed that attribute a bit, but I doubt that fixed it.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time:
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend

Sevastáin Pinátsch

#KARED

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Fully functional! Grült méirçi!

Sevastáin Pinátsch

#KARED

Sir Lüc

Would it be possible to have an "edit count" function?  IE, a tag regarding the number of times a post has been edited?

I can't find any mod that does that, but I'll add it to the feature list in case I find something in the future.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time:

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Is it just me or does the thread close entirely after posting?
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Sir Lüc

Quote from: Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă on December 05, 2019, 07:51:04 AM
Is it just me or does the thread close entirely after posting?

It does, but (fingers crossed) it shouldn't anymore.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time:

Sir Lüc

Right, we now should have an operational "like" function, which I'm still tweaking to make it blend in a bit more.

Edit: forgot to say, "likes" have been disabled for the Cosa, Senate and Courthouse boards, for the moment. The final call on this will have to be made by the Chancery.

Something that may interest the Government, and that I totally forgot about, is that there is a newsletter function that might come in handy for sending out summaries of Witt activity. This is probably worth exploring when we're fully up and running.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time:

GV

GV

Quote from: Miestrâ Schiva, UrN on December 04, 2019, 03:53:05 PM

+1

+1

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Can we have the feature of tagging users with "@username"? I've just realised how hard it is to remember the Talossan-language spelling of some people's names without that feature :D