News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

May 2021 General Election Polling Station

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, May 15, 2021, 09:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

--Polling Station 1: Wittenberg-

NB: This is a polling place. Only use this thread for your votes! (Opinions, questions, comments can be posted elsewhere.)

NB: Your vote cannot be changed once cast. Do not edit your posts!

The May 2021 General Elections to elect the 56th Cosa, provincial assemblies and 3 senate seats in addition to the three referenda on amendments to the Organic Law is now active.

*The provinces of Ataturk, Cezembre, and Florencia are holding their own Senate elections. To vote and for more information please check the provincial forum on Wittenberg.

You can find the election rules here.

Ballots will be sent today. If you do not receive a ballot today, please send me a pm.

If you believe there is something wrong with the ballot, please contact me ASAP.

HOW TO VOTE

As per the Organic Law, all votes are final, and cannot be retracted, modified or altered in any way: if multiple votes are sent, only the first one is counted. The only exception is that if you vote on the Cosa part, but forgot to vote on the Senate part, you may add your Senate vote before the election deadline using voting method 1, 2, or 4* (see below). The database admin will then manually insert your Senate vote into the database.

*In this case, make a new separate post, do not alter your original post.

There are five ways to vote:

1 ) You can reply to their Ballot email with your vote, provided the PSC code is in the email. Those votes will be entered manually into the Database system.

2 ) You can write a different email (to talossachancery@gmail.com), provided the PSC code is in it. Those votes will be entered manually into the Database system.

3 ) You can vote using the online form: www.talossa.ca/files/vote.php using only your citizen number (available online and in the email) and the PSC code from the email. Those votes will be entered automatically into the Database system.

4 ) Voters will be able to vote on Wittenberg publicly A single vote thread will be created for casting votes on Wittenberg. If you have received your vote code (PSC), you are requested to cast your vote in that thread. It is suggested that for privacy purposes you send a PM with your PSC but not post it in the public forum. A vote without PSC will be validated provided the account clearly belongs to a single eligible voter.

5 ) You can print the ballot located here at www.talossa.ca/files/votebymail.php and mail it to the address located at the bottom of the ballot. Keep in mind that votes need to arrive before the election deadline to be valid and voting by mail might take long, especially from a location outside western Europe. (NOTICE: the vote by mail ballot is not fully updated yet.  When voting by mail please keep in mind the instructions on the email ballot or here.)

KEEP IN MIND WHEN VOTING

Especially when voting using a different method than the database, keep in mind the following:

* Specify which part you are voting for. Unspecified party votes will only count towards the Cosa election.

* Write-in parties for the Cosa elections cannot receive votes. A write-in vote has the same effect as Present/Invalid.

* For the Senate part, rank as many eligible candidates as you want in order of preference. Do not include one candidate multiple times. Please include a candidate's full name or citizen number. Ambiguous votes may be rejected. Write-In votes for eligible citizens are allowed.

* Party votes do not count in any way for Senate elections.

* As per the Organic Law, all votes are final, and cannot be retracted, modified or altered in any way: if multiple votes are sent, only the first one is counted. The only exception is that if you vote on the Cosa part, but forgot to vote on the Senate part, you may add your Senate vote before the election deadline using voting method 1, 2, or 4* (see above). The database admin will then manually insert your Senate vote into the database.

* *In this case, make a new separate post, do not alter your original post.

WHAT TO VOTE ON

If you vote on witt, please include the following parts:
(On witt your vote will always be public.)

Part 3: Cosa Election
For the Cosa, please vote for the party you want to vote for.

Eight parties have registered:

B - Balançeu/Balance
DIEN - the Independent Monarchist
FREEDEMS - Free Democrats of Talossa
KLüp - The King Lüc Party
LCC - League of Centre Conservatives
NPW - New Peculiar Way
PT - Parti Tafialistà
TNC - TalossaNET National Congress

More information about these parties (50 word statements, leaders, link to party platform, etc) can be found on your ballot, on the online voting form and on the election rules page.

If you do not wish to vote for a party you can also indicate "PRESENT" for the Party Vote. This counts as vote in regards to keeping your citizenship.
(You risk losing your citizenship if you did not vote or take part in a census during the last two years.)

Part 5: Referendum
There are three  referenda this year:

* 55RZ5 - The Self-Destructing Senäts Repeal (Organic Law Amendment)
* 55RZ22 - The Amendment to the Organic Law (Seneschal Election Tweaks) Bill
* 55RZ23 - TheDue Process Reversion Amendment

You may vote Për (in favour), Contrâ (against), or Abstain on these amendments.
The full texts can be found by clicking the links.

Part 6: Senate Election
Please include your vote for Senator if you are a citizen of any of the following provinces:

- Atatürk
- Cézembre
- Florencia

To vote for Senate, list 1 or more (the database ballot accepts up to 5) eligible citizens of your province in order of preference!

If you leave this empty your vote will count as abstain and your vote for the other parts will still be valid.
Important: votes for a party do NOT count here. You will need to vote for an individual candidate.

The following candidates have registered for senate seats:
Atatürk: #101 - Martì-Paír Furxhéi
Cézembre: #284 - Ian Tamoran and #152 - Sir X. Pol Briga
Florencia: #208 - Breneir Itravilatx

Write-in votes for Senate are also allowed

Part 7: Provincial Election
Here you can vote for whichever party you wish to represent you in your provincial assembly. The provincial assembly elections of the following provinces are conducted by the chancery:

- Atatürk

- Benito
(For the Benito Legislative Assembly, please vote for a party, or PRESENT if you wish to cast a null ballot.)

- Florencia
(Vote for a party or vote "present")

- Fiova
Ranked choice voting, same as for Senators

If you leave this empty your vote will count as abstain and your vote for the other parts will still be valid.

WHEN TO VOTE

Any time between 15 May 07:00 TST and 1 June 19:30 TST (UTC-5) (This corresponds to 19:30 in Milwaukee (WI), USA)

HAPPY VOTING EVERYONE!

Txec dal Nordselvă
Secretary of State

PS for those interested: here you can find who have and have not voted yet.
Current turnout: 0

Also,  here(TBD) is a list of citizen numbers of citizens who are at risk of losing their citizenship at the end of the election.

Lastly, please just use this thread for voting. For questions, concerns, etc you can use this thread. Additionally, this thread should be treated as a polling station. This is not the place for campaigning or political arguments.

Many thanks to @mpf whose amazing work on the database makes this election possible.

EMAIL DATABASE FOR ALL CITIZENS
53RZ23 established a database of name, province and email address of all citizens who opt-in, available to every citizen. This has not been automated yet. If you wish to be included in this database please contact the Secretary of State on Witt or send an email to talossachancery@gmail.com stating that you wish to be included in the database for all citizens.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

xpb

I do not have my PSC but can be identified.

My votes are as follows:

Cosa
B - Balançeu/Balance

Referendum
55RZ5 - Austaneu
55RZ22 - Austaneu
55RZ23 - Për

Lord Warden
Cézembre: #152 - X. Pol Briga

Quote from: xpb on May 15, 2021, 11:29:22 AM
I do not have my PSC but can be identified.

My votes are as follows:

Cosa
B - Balançeu/Balance

Referendum
55RZ5 - Austaneu
55RZ22 - Austaneu
55RZ23 - Për

Lord Warden
Cézembre: #152 - X. Pol Briga

Vote entered.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

GV

Cosa FREEDEMS
Referenda Per to all

Fiova: 1. Miestrâ  2. GV

GV

Quote from: GV on May 16, 2021, 01:45:40 PM
Cosa FREEDEMS
Referenda Per to all

GV

You have a provincial election as well to vote on. I can enter your votes as you listed above but it will miss the Fiova election. Please advise.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Munditenens Tresplet

Part 3: Cosa
DIEN - The Independent Monarchist

55RZ5 - AUS
55RZ22 - PER
55RZ23 - PER

Edited only to add PSC: (edited by SoS - should never reveal PSC as the Chancery already can access it)
Munditenens Tresplet, O.SPM
Royal Governor of Péngöpäts

#KAYELLOW4EVR

Eðo Grischun

Pärts 1: Identificaziun
Éovart Grischun
PSC: SoS removed PSC

Pärts 3: Eleziun per la Cosa
FreeDems

Pärts 4: Intimatità
I want my vote to be public.

Pärts 5: Referendüms
Ref 1: PER
Ref 2: PER
Ref 3: PER
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Quote from: Munditenens Tresplet on May 16, 2021, 09:44:09 PM
Part 3: Cosa
DIEN - The Independent Monarchist

55RZ5 - AUS
55RZ22 - PER
55RZ23 - PER

Edited only to add PSC: (edited by SoS - should never reveal PSC as the Chancery already can access it)

Vote recorded.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Eðo Grischun on May 16, 2021, 10:22:17 PM
Pärts 1: Identificaziun
Éovart Grischun
PSC: SoS removed PSC

Pärts 3: Eleziun per la Cosa
FreeDems

Pärts 4: Intimatità
I want my vote to be public.

Pärts 5: Referendüms
Ref 1: PER
Ref 2: PER
Ref 3: PER

Vote recorded
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Muhammed Yasir

Part 3: Cosa Election

TNC - TalossaNET National Congress

There are three  referenda this year:

* 55RZ5 - The Self-Destructing Senäts Repeal (Organic Law Amendment) : Abstain
* 55RZ22 - The Amendment to the Organic Law (Seneschal Election Tweaks) Bill: Për
* 55RZ23 - TheDue Process Reversion Amendment: Për

Part 6: Senate Election

Atatürk: #101 - Martì-Paír Furxhéi

Part 7: Provincial Election

- Atatürk : TNC
-Yasir

---URGENT---

I am receiving reports from some citizens that their ballot is in their spam or junk folders. If you did not receive a ballot, please check there. If for some reason you cannot find it, and provided you've not already voted, please notify me via PM and I can resend your ballot.

The email comes from sos@talossa.ca and apparently Google doesn't like it.

Thanks.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

GV

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on May 16, 2021, 05:57:15 PM
Cosa FREEDEMS
Referenda Per to all

GV

You have a provincial election as well to vote on. I can enter your votes as you listed above but it will miss the Fiova election. Please advise.

Original vote post in this thread has been added-to with votes for Fiova's election.  I think I got everything done?

Cosa FREEDEMS
Referenda Per to all

Fiova: 1. Miestrâ  2. GV

GV

Vote recorded.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode