News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - King Txec

#1
Heres hoping you jave many more years.

-Txec R
#2
Maricopa / Re: Next Cabana and Premieir
October 03, 2026, 11:13:11 AM
As there is nothing in our constitution preventing it, I hereby claim a seat in the Cabana and open the call for nominations of a Premieir.

Accordingly, I nominate @Françal I. Lux as the next Premier.

-Txec R

@Danihel Txechescu @Ramiro de Jesús @Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM, SF-RSAK @Béneditsch Ardpresteir
#4
Maricopa / Re: [CHANCERY] Cabana seat claim
October 01, 2026, 12:15:18 PM
Our Premieir, @Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat, has not logged into Witt since April. Perhaps our senator, @Béneditsch Ardpresteir would be willing to open the Cabana and assist in electing a new Premieir.

-Txec R
#5
Wittenberg / Re: [GOVT] Appointments to the Cabinet
September 29, 2026, 09:58:04 AM


We, TXEC, par la Graçù da Dïeu, Regeu da Talossa es toct i sieux Bains es Raxhiuns, Regeu da Cézembre, Dómnul Soveran es Prostexheir da Pengöpäts es las Nouăs Falkland, Zefençadeir del Feitz, Micjeu dals Forçuns Armeschti, Viceregeu da Hoxhă es Vicar  d'Atatürk, Azul àd ár citaxhiens es cestours::

Having received a petition from Our Seneschal indicating his choices for nomination of Our Cabinet it is Our happy duty to appoint the following worthy citizens to serve during the 63rd Cosa. We thank Our new Cabinet ministers for their willingness to serve.

Com'el Distain Noi apüntent Mic'haglh Autófil
Com'el Ministreu dal Inmigraziun Noi apüntent Baron Alexandreu Davinescu
Com'el Ministreu dal Finançù Noi apüntent Françal I. Lux
Come La Avocat-Xheneral Noi apüntent Damă Miestră Schivă
Com'el Ministreu dal Zefençù Noi apüntent Mic'haglh Autófil
Com'el Ministreu dels Afaes Utphätseschti Noi apüntent Segnhor Xhorxh Pol Briga
Com'el Ministreu dal Tec'hnoloxhà Noi apüntent Danihel Txechescu
Come La Ministreu dal Cúltură Noi apüntent Damă Miestră Schivă
Com'el Ministreu dal Beric'htårs Püblici Noi apüntent Baron Alexandreu Davinescu
Com'el Ministreu dal Propagandă Noi apüntent Seghnor Eðo Pairescu Tafial

Given under Our hand Royal at the city of Riverside this twenty-ninth day of September, in the year of salvation 2026, of the independence of Talossa the forty-seventh, and of Our reign the second.


#6
Wittenberg / Re: [GOVT] Appointments to the Cabinet
September 28, 2026, 05:43:07 PM
Who am I appointing?

-Txec R
#7




We, TXEC by the Grace of God, King of Talossa and of all its Realms and Regions, King of Cézembre, Sovereign Lord and Protector of Pengöpäts and the New Falklands, Defender of the Faith, Leader of the Armed Forces, Viceroy of Hoxha and Vicar of Atatürk, Azul àd ár citaxhiens es cestours:

Having received a petition from the Cosa indicating its majority nomination of a Seneschal, it is Our happy duty to appoint to the office of Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan for the 63rd Cosa Baron Alexandreu Davinescu. We thank Our new Seneschal for his willingness to serve.

Given under Our hand Royal at the city of Riverside this twenty-eighth day of September, in the year of salvation 2026, of the independence of Talossa the forty-seventh, and of Our reign the second.



#8
As a long-time Secretary of State, I very much understand the challenges and hard work of running a general election. Sir Luc I very much appreciate your excellent service to the kingdom.

-Txec R
#9
Wittenberg / Re: [Royal] Short Absence
September 23, 2026, 11:37:53 AM
My recovery is going fairly well. I'm back to work but still need to be careful. I'm glad your recovery is going well also!

-Txec R
#10
Wittenberg / Re: It's Flip's Facebook birthday...
September 23, 2026, 10:23:37 AM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 23, 2026, 09:10:30 AMFelicia nadalca S:reu Flip. Happy heavenly birthday.

While I wish Flip was still among us, I wish him a happy birthday and I hope his family is doing well also!

-Txec R
#11
Wittenberg / Re: Citizenship petition for Hoder Alston
September 22, 2026, 09:25:12 AM
Mick

-Txec R
#12
Quote from: Sir Lüc on September 21, 2026, 03:10:36 PMApparently you share a Talossaversary with one of my most distinguished predecessors as Secretary of State. I admit I wasn't one of his biggest fans while he was active in Talossa, but I do wish he was still around (and that you may go on to accomplish as much as him as a Talossan!)

Welcome and congrats! You almost share my anniversary also, as in 2 days is my 14th anniversary!

-Txec R
#13
Apologies if it looked like a criticism.

-Txec R
#14
Seeing as no TA was ever assigned, I hereby petition The Chancery for a Writ of Citizenship. While Lorenz hasn't been the most active, we should always strive to find new citizens from Wisconsin!

-Txec R
#15
Immigration Archive / Re: Introducing Hoder from China!
September 20, 2026, 02:40:30 PM
As TA @Barclamïu da Miéletz should probably be the one to post a petition.

-Txec R
#16
I'm very pleased to come in second place in a sport I barely understand!

-Txec R
#17
Quote from: Sir Lüc on September 16, 2026, 09:37:27 AMSure thing. For what is worth, the Senate has its own provisions for determining questions of eligibility such as this one, and I'm not interested in keeping seats vacant rather than moving on with our jobs either. If no info from the Treasury is forthcoming in the next few days, I will just rely on each of you's honour and let the Senate determine by itself if everything is in order.

I believe it is possible that @xpb might be out. He told me he'd be having knee surgery sometime this month.

-Txec R
#18
Maricopa / Next Cabana and Premieir
September 15, 2026, 09:01:21 PM
@Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat are we opening the Cabana and electing a Premieir?

-Txec R
#19
Wittenberg / Re: [Royal] Short Absence
September 02, 2026, 11:04:53 PM
Quote from: xpb on September 02, 2026, 10:51:49 PMBest wishes on your procedure!  I met with my surgeon today and she will replace my left knee on September 18th so I will rehabilitate in tandem with you.


I hope it goes well. I had my hip replaced about 20 years ago. My shoulder is rotator cuff repair from my high school years on the swim team. Now that I'm 54 the damage is pretty bad. Ick.

-Txec R
#20
Wittenberg / [Royal] Short Absence
September 02, 2026, 10:30:55 PM
Azul,

I am undergoing shoulder surgery in the morning so I will not be active for a few days. I don't anticipate I will be needed as of yet, so soon after the election, so I've decided not to appoint a regent. I expect I will be able to get back to work in plenty of time before my new government is formed.

Thanks

-Txec R